Chapter 18 - Just Keep Breathing

JUST KEEP BREATHING PEOPLE!! YEP!! IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO END IT...JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU!! OH WAIT NO I WONT BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO STAY!! RIGHT?!?! OK...YEA...BYEEEEE!!!

Addi's POV

"Oh..." He nodded and went back to his phone. I went downstairs and put on Char's CTFxC jacket.

"Babe im leaving!"

"Ok bye. Love you. Stay safe."

"Bye! Love you too. I will!" He kissed me and I left.

~SKIPPING THE STARBUCKS RUN!!~

Once I got home I noticed that it was really quiet.

"HELLO?"

"Babe im upstairs!"

"K!" I walked up stairs to find Char and Danny editing their vlogs.

"Hey people!! I brought COFFEE!!"

"Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee!!" I laughed and gave them each their coffee.

"So where is everyone?"

"They all went to the party store." I gave him a questioning look

"Why...?" Danny just laughed and replied.

"I dont actually know...."

"Oh great theres a party that I dont know about!" They both laughed and I sat by the window.

"Hey Addi you ok? You've been acting pretty weird today." I looked up and saw Danny looking at me. Concern filling his voice.

"Umm yea im fine."

"Then why-" He got cut off by Hunter's yelling.

"Guys we're home!" I got up and was about to walk to my room when Danny spoke up.

"Hey Add can I talk to you? Alone?"

I nodded and he pulled me downstairs. I looked up and saw Travis looking at me. Guilt filling his eyes. 'Did he do something wrong? Why do his eyes show a trace of guilt?' My thought were interrupted when Danny waved his hand in my face. At this point We were alone in his room.

"Hello? Earth to Addi. Are you there? Over."

I giggled. "Yes im here now what did you want to talk about?"

He sat down on the bed and I sat by his window.

"Whats the real reason?"

"What? Real reason for what?"

"Addi please. Since you left you've been acting weird! You know you can tell me."

I sighed, "Its Travis." He looked confused.

"Travis?"

I nodded. "Look Danny can I talk to Trav? I need to find out whats been bothering him." He just nodded Nd I smiled and gave him a quick hug. (Nd is my new thing for and. Dont take it from me!! Its the only creative thing I have!!!)

"Thank you Danny." He kissed the top of my head. I walked out and went upstairs to my room. I was about to record when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I looked up from my game and smiled.

"Oh hey Trav." He smiled and sat on my bed.

"Whats up?" He laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I looked over at him Concerned.

"Travis...?" He didnt answer so I went to sit by him. I put my hand on his chest and he looked over at me.

"Can you lock the door?" I looked at him questioningly and nodded. I got up and closed the door and locked it. I texted Charles and told him that Travis needed comfort and that he might spend the night in my room. So I told him to not be alarmed. He said that he understood and that he tried talking to him but didnt answer him. So he was hoping I could get him to talk. Thankfully I brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom before I came in my room. I went back over to Trav and I laid next to him.