Chapter 7

yay...Im on chapter 7. I thought i was going to stop on like 5. BUT, then i realized that ni have way more for this book. So ya...ENJOY!!! Out fit on the side like ALWAYS =) Song... Sad Song By We The Kings Ft. Elena Coats

Aleks' POV

Addi followed Eddie outside but i couldnt really stop them. The guys had brought out the beers and i was handed one. I didnt want to be mean so i accepted it. I had about 5 more before they brought out the scotch. "Oh shit someones about to die!! Probably James but..." We all laughed at what Seamus said and we all stared at him. He quieted down and just stared at us back. "What?" I tried to not laugh but... that didnt happen at all. Addi had been with Sly in his room for awhile. I wonder why...? "Aleks!!" "God damnit James in right here" "I know but its more fun when I yell!!" He sat there for a moment and all if a sudden just started laughing. We stared at him like he was crazy but then we started laughing along with him. We were laughing for a good bit till we all started drinking the scotch. I was really dizzy and couldnt stand up for the life of me. After my third round of scotch I heard Someone coming down stairs. When i looked up I could barely make out the figure. But then i realized it was Addisyn. She walked hurridley *dont judge my spelling ok* outside and reached in her pocket. I was interrupted by another beer being passed my way. 'god i really DO have a problem.' I drank it and when i was halfway through i heard someone else coming downstairs. I looked up and saw a guy looking around and walking outside. I heard yelling and saw one of the figures walk away. I tried to stand up but fell knocking one of the empty bottles over. I saw the other figure walking in and clean up the broken glass. He sighed, grabbed a beer and went upstairs.

Addi's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I took some medicine and changed into "Normal" clothes. *link on side* I decided to go for a 'Sleeping with Sirens' look. After i changed i went downstairs and started making breakfast. About halfway in I heard a door open and close. I looked over the island we had and saw Clem. "CLEM YOU'RE HOME!!" I ran up to her and hugged her. She looked at me and I saw Sorrow in her eyes. "Addi I need to talk you." I pulled her to the couch and we sat down." Clem whats wrong?" Her eyes were starting to water. "M-my d-dad d-died..." As soon as she finished her sentence she started bawling her eyes out. I hugged her tightly and decided to make her some tea.I decided peppermint and made it. Once it was done i quickly went out to give it to her. She thanked me and drank her tea. "so...thats why you've been gone for so long?" She looked up at me and nodded. When she finished her tea and her explination *srsly dont judge* she went upstairs to her room and slept. I presume. About twenty minutes after i heard the doorbell ring. I quickly went to the ddor and opened it. "umm hey Addi" " Oh hey sly. um sorry to ask but what are you doing here...?" he let himself in and I just stared at him. "Well you weren't going to let me in so might as well." I just sighed and sat next to him. "Again why are you here?" He looked at me and sighed. "Remember yesterday...?" I thought about it and then it hit me. "Oh..." "Yeah..." I sighed ya i sigh a lot deal with it. Anyways i sighed and brought him upstairs to my room. I sat down on the bed and he sat next to me. "Ok so here we go. When i was little I was always pushed around by my parents. I mean like, they NEVER even cared about me." I put an emphasis on never. "and when i got a little older I got bullied. Like big time. Slut, Whore, Unwanted, and others but id rather not." He nodded and I knew he understood. "so when I was at school umm, one of my bullies threw a pencil sharpener at me and I just stared at it. I took it with me and when I got home I looked through on of my drawers, found a small screwdriver and took the sharpener apart. I held the blade in my hands and I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I quickly hid the sharpener and my dad comes in and slams the door shut. He was drunk and..." I started crying and he comforted me. But i recover soon after. "and he threw me on the bed. Now i was 16 at that point and he...well he started molesting me." I was crying pretty hard at this point. But not bawling my eyes out. "He was about to rape me when my brother came in and got him off of me. He started to punch my dad and while they were fighting, I had asked my friend Charles if he could book me a flight to Florida. He did and I went upstairs to pack everything that i needed. I was going to move in with Char when i was 18 but i wasnt complaining. That just meant that i got 2 extra years with him. So when i went downstairs they were outside in the backyard and they were still fighting. I didnt have my driver license but i knew how to drive. So I to-" "wait you never told me when you started."  I sighed "ill get to that. Anwyays, i took my dads car and went to the airport. I swear if i would've stayed longer i would've comitted suicide.*my dog just scared the living shit out of me -_-*  Anyways once i got to the port i left the truck in a ditch and ran inside. I got my ticket and got my ass in the plane." I looked at Eddie and sighed. "I went to the bathroom and felt something sharp poking me. When i checked my pocket i saw that it was the blade. I-i-i I took the blade and i held it in my hand. It just sat there till i couldnt stand it anymore. I took the blade and I dragged it across my skin. I put ALOT of pressure on it and I felt satisfied. Satisfied to see my blood drip down the side of my arm. I stayed in the bathroom for about 5 minutes after. Then i went back to my seat and pretended like nothing happened. Once i got off I went to Char's house and ya. My life went on." I just layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. "hey Addi?" "hmm?" "what was your brothers name?" I looked up at him. "Jordan why?" He had the biggest smile on his face. I swear i thought his face was going to fall off. "i know him" he whispered. I stared at him, wide eyed and mouth open. "Take me. Now."

Whoooo!!! im Back!!! IM SO HAPPY!! Because im happy clap along if you feel like a room without a roof. No? Ok. But yea i made long for you guys!! *Thats what she said* Hope you enjoyed BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!