Chapter 16 - Pieces

Pieces by Red. Yea im sweepy again!! Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!

Addi's POV

"R-Ryan...?"

He smriked. "Hey baby. Miss me? I sure as hell know I haven't missed your slutty ass. I didn't miss you. Im missed something else."

"Then why the hell are you here?!"

He smirked yet again. "I missed your body."

I just stared at him and he dragged me out. Of course I had the gun in my pocket so as soon as he let me go, I got it out. He just stared at me with wide eyes.

"Aww did the baby forget that I can shoot guns. Did the baby forget what happened last time? Trav want to know?" He just shook his head. I just laughed. I can't control myself when I have a gun.

I held the gun to Ryans head as I told him the story.

"So it was a beautiful day at the park. I was walking down to the beach when I saw Ryan. I was going to say hi to him and ask him what he was doing when some chick went up to him and kissed him. He kissed her back. I was upset and was about to run up to him when I thought about my collection."

"C-Collection of what...?"

I smirked. "Guns! Anyways I went home and got my secret hiding stash and got my semi-automatic pistol.*Right now its 2:25 and idk if this is a real gun any more.🔫* I waited till he came home and I shot right above his head. About a centimeter left of space inbetween." Ryan looked up at me real fear in his eyes. I looked down for a minute. In that minute Ryan took the chance to run. But I let him.

I helped Travis up and he hugged me. Once he let go he took the pistol away from me and put it back. We went downstairs and saw that their doors were locked. I went up to them and knocked saying "guys its ok. Its just me, Addi." They sighed in relief and opened their doors. They all hugged me. Me and Travis decided to tell them what happened. Leaving out the part with the gun. There was a moment of silence before Charles spoke up.

"Addi im just glad your Ok."

"Thanks Char." I said smiling.

"So what now?"

"I dont know Danny. What do you guys want to do?"

"Lets go to the pool!"

"At..." I checked my phone. "7:30 Pm?"

"YES!!!" They all screamed.

I shook my head. "Ok. Go get dressed and i'll meet you outside in the backyard." They all nodded and went to their rooms.

Once I got dressed I went outside to see they were already in the pool.

"God-Damn thanks dor waiting."

"Thanks for taking so long."

"...Touche Hunter. Touche(?)" *Again my spelling is...Yea*

I was fixing my go pro and had just finished when I was picked up.

"Shit!" I looked at who it was and saw a galaxy tattoo.

"Charles NO!!" He carried me over to the pool and held me upside down. I was an inch away from the water.

"Charles..." He laughed and dropped me in. Thankfully my go-pro was in its case. I swam up and all the guys were laughing.

"Charles Trippy!" He looked up and ran inside. I ran after him and I chased him through the house. After awhile he ran into my room and I locked the door.

"Addi look no need to be mad at me."

"What the fuck? No need? Is that why im dry right now?"

He looked down and back at me. "Sorry..." He mumbled.

"Char?"

"I said im sorry!"

I was shocked by him yelling at me. He never yelled. This is the first time.

"Addi look. You know what happened and I just needed to have some fun. I felt so depressed. I needed to get my mind off things."

I sighed. "If it makes you feel any better, I broke up with Josiah." Yea. We broke up like two days ago. He loved me and all, But the spark was gone.

"Add im so sorry." I looked down.

"I-Im going back out."

"Wait" I turned around and Charles got in front of the door.

"Yea Char?"

Then The unexpected happened.

------------------------------------------------------

Nope!!! Sorry but you'll wait. But I bet you can guess what happens next. Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!

"Life isn't about how popular you are, what girl or boy you're dating, or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are and what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way." -Andy Biersack