Youth and Whiskey

I turned around and gasped.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Babe come on. Don't be like that." He came closer to me and I ran over to the girls.

"Addi whats wrong?"

"J-Jeana I-I" She came over to hug me.

"My 1st boyfriend is in here." I whispered. Im surprised anyone even heard it.

"We should go. Theres a candy store and I want to go!" I laughed at Jeana's immature nature. We walked out and went to the candy store Jeana was talking about. We ended up getting 2 bags each. Which were filled with candy...Oh god. We ended up going home at like 8:30. We left at like 12:15. Damn. We got out of the cars and got our bags. I had like 6. Jeana and Colette both had like 8. Emmi and Avia had 4. We got inside and I walked up stairs. Ever since I ran into Ryan i've been depressed. I was laying on my bed and looking at the ceiling when I heard someone knock.

"Addi can I come in?" I sat up.

"Of course Avia." She came in and laid her head on my lap.

"Whats up?" She looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"Mommy and Daddy want to go home 2 weeks early." I felt tears streaming down my face.

"What? Why?!" She looked down and sat on my lap.

"They think you're a bad influence on us." That broke my heart. I hugged her. She started crying and I picked her up and went downstairs.

"Are you mad at your mom?" She nodded and I hugged her.

"Avia whats wrong baby?"

"Colette please. She doesn't want to talk to you right now. Same goes for Shay."

"What why? Honey you know you can tell me anything." I looked down at Avia and she hugged me tighter. I hugged her back and kissed her head. I tried to put her down but she didn't let go. I sighed and put my shoes on. I was about to walk out of the door when she told me to go with her to get her shoes. I nodded and carried her upstairs. She put them on and held my hand. We were about to walk out the door again when we heard someone clear their throat. We turned around and Avia hugged me tighter. I picked her up and she put her head on my shoulder.

"Where are you going with my daughter?"

"Im just taking her out."

"I don't feel safe knowing she's alone." I scoffed.

"Why? Cause you think I'm a bad influence? Im not! I love these kids like they're my own! Taking them away from me is like killing my boyfriend. Like killing your wife. I've been through it before and I don't want to go back!" Avia was standing pulling my hand. Eventually she pulled me out. She closed the door and hugged me. She kissed my cheek as I picked her up. She laid her head down on my chest. I walked over to the park and set her down. She held my hand and walked over to the swings. She sat on one and I sat on the other. She held my hand from the swings and we swung holding our hands.

"Avia?"

"Yea?" I sighed.

"When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow." I started crying and hugged her. She was sobbing along with me. I picked her up and carried her home. Once we went in Avia was taken from me. She held on to me and I held onto her.

~Avia~

As soon as we walked in the door I was pulled from Addi's arms. I held onto her and she held onto me. I saw daddy grab her arms and mommy grabbed mine.

"NO! Avia!"

"Addi!" I struggled to get out of her grasp.

"Colette let go of me! I want to go to my mom!" She dropped me and I ran over to Addi. She got dad off her and was hugging me. i looked up through my tears and saw Mom and dad with tears streaming down their faces. I snuggled my head in Addi's neck. She was on her knees. And I was holding on to her like I was going to die. I probably was. I stood up and helped her up. I held her hand and walked with her upstairs. I went to Charles' room and found him in there. He looked up.

"Girls what happened?!" Concern filling his voice.

"Colette and Shay want to take me away from Addi. And you." I saw his eyes fill with tears. He hugged me and kissed my head. Then he stood up and kissed Addi. I liked their relationship. It's like they need one another to live. That's what I feel like with Addi and Charles. Without them I would die. And be depressed.

------------------------------------------------------

I have a new book!!! Its called The Real Me (BVB fan fic) Go check it out if you like Black Veil Brides!! And me...which I highly doubt.

Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!

Sad song would be a good song to listen too...