"Sunday we go back home."

~Charles~

Addi was walking over to Emmi who was crying in the corner. I was looking around the room when I heard a loud thump. I looked over and saw Addi laying on the floor, blood surrounding her head. I gasped and ran over to her. I held her in my arms and Coley called 911. I started to cry.

Why? Why does stuff like this happen to me?! I've lost someone and im close to losing someone, my girlfriend, permanently. I've suffered way too much.

I was holding Add for a few minutes when the paramedics came in. I kissed Addi's forehead and let them put her on the stretcher(?).

"Charles you should go with her." I looked over at Hunter and nodded.

"I'll come too." I looked over at Travis and he nodded. I turned around and followed them to the ambulance. I held Addi's hand the whole way.

Once we got there they took Addi somewhere and told us to sit in the waiting room. I hesitated before going. I sighed as I sat next to Travis.

"Guys said they called the cops and Shay and Colette are serving 50 years for child abuse and murder attempt." I sighed as he finished his sentence.

"What about the kids?" He looked at me and shrugged.

"I guess for now they will stay at the house till we set who goes with who." I nodded and texted Jesse.

C-Hey can you bring Avia and the kids over to the hospital?

J-Yea sure. You find out anything about Addi?

C-No. I'll check back in with you when I do

J-K see you in a little.

C-K bye

J-Good luck

C-Thanks

I sat in the waiting room for about 20 minutes before a doctor came out.

"Addisyn Rose?" Me and Travis stood up and followed him to Addi's room.

Once we got there I saw Addi looking down at her hands. She looked up when the door closed.

As soon as she saw us a bright smile appeared on her face. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Hey babe." She smiled.

"Hey Honey." I kissed her and held her hand. Travis came over and hugged her. Giving her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled and looked up at the doctor.

"Ok. Addisyn you can leave tomorrow when you're ready. You are very lucky there was no major damage." She smiled and nodded.

"Ok. Thanks doc." He nodded and left the room.

"So what happened?" I looked down at her and kissed her hand.

"What do you mean?" She looked at me.

"Char you and Travis know what I mean." I looked over at Travis and sighed. Travis gave her his phone and she read what Hunter had told him. She gasped and dropped the phone on her lap.

"Im so sorry." She whispered. I hugged her and kissed her head.

"Its not your fault. Its theirs for being complete assholes to their kids." She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and kissed her. She laughed and picked up Trav's phone. She looked at who knows what till she burst out laughing. Me and Travis gave her a questioning look.

~Addi~

I was playing around on Travis' phone when I found his notes. I read them and burst out laughing. Char and Trav both gave me questioning looks and I just kept laughing. It was about a good 5 minutes before I stopped.

"So Travis. I heard you have a crush on my sister Jane." He gasped and his face turned red. I just giggled and shook my head.

"You shouldn't." He looked at me. Pure confusion filling his eyes.

"Why?" I sighed and pulled out my phone. I went to my twitter and searched for her.

"Hey whats her twitter?" I looked up at Travis and smiled.

"@JaneLace." He nodded and took his phone back.

"Wait." I looked up at Charles and smiled.

"What babe?"

"Isn't your last name Rose?" I looked over at Travis and he sighed. I patted his back and giggled.

"You'll find someone else. Trust me."

"Wait Im confused."

"Char when are you not?"

Hey! They poked my brain! Twice!" I laughed and shook my head.

"Fine babe." He chuckled and kissed me.

"Hey Trav?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you get me some clothes?"

"Yea. When I get a ride."

"What?"

"We came here with you in the ambulance."

"Oh..." They both nodded and a nurse came in.

"I have other people in the waiting room wanting to see you. Is that fine?"

"Sure Lily!" She smiled and left. I looked over at Travis and he looked upset.

"Trav can we talk later?" He nodded and got up to sit by the window.

"Addi!!" I looked over and smiled at Avia.

"Hey honey." She sat on my bed and laid her head on my chest.

"Don't scare me like that ok?" I laughed and nodded.

"Don't worry. I don't do it on purpose." She giggled and I hugged everyone else.

I was talking of everyone for about an hour when the Lily cane back.

"Sorry guys visiting hours are over." They all got up and hugged me.

"Char can you stay here?" He looked over at me and smiled. Once everyone left he was about to lay on the couch when I stopped him.

"What?" I scooted over and opened my arms. He chucked and laid next to me.

"I love you so much Charles." He smiled and kissed me.

"I love you more." I smiled and cuddled into his side.

"Not possible." After a few minutes I fell asleep. Charles said something but I didn't quite understand it.

~Charles~

"Not possible." I smiled and kissed her head.

"We're leaving sunday. You. Me. The guys. The kids. I love you too the moon and back. Love you Rose. I love you." I laid next to her till I heard her heavy, still breathing. I smiled at her and played on my phone.

I played on it for about an hour when I heard Addi.

"Char?" I looked over at Addi and put my arms around her.

"Yea babe?" She smiled and laid her head on my chest.

"What time is it?" I looked at my phone and back at her.

"12:22." She nodded and cuddled into my side.

"Why?" She looked up at me.

"I want to go home." I looked down at her.

"I know babe. So do I."

"Oh...You could've just told me! I wouldn't have-"

"I miss the bitches." She looked over at me and laughed.

"Asshole. I thought you meant back to the mansion." I laughed and kissed her head.

"Sunday we go back home."