Chapter 11 - Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides. FUCKING ANDY!!! HES SOOOO HOTTTTT!!!!! I want him soo badly!! Ohmergerd!!! Hes changed a lot too. Still HOT though! lol ok BYEEE!!

Addi's POV

I leaned in and kissed him. His lips felt incredibly soft. Softer then I have tasted(?) "J-Josiah..." He looked at me with the cutest yet intense eyes. "How may I help you babe?" "Hey thats not official yet" He looked at me and gave me a small peck on the lips. "Well do you want to be my girlfriend?" I looked up at him and smiled. He kissed me before I could say anything. I could feel him smile through the kiss. Not to say I didnt.

I did. it felt amazing to kiss the guy that gave you your first kiss. Yes Josiah was my first kiss. So what? He picked me up and spun me around. I laughed.

"So when do you want to go on a date Ad?" I looked up at him.

"Maybe tomorrow night? If thats ok with you." He smiled down at me.

"Any day as long as I get to spend it you." I smiled and cuddled into his side.

"I love you Jo"

"Love you to Ad"

With that I fell asleep.

~NEXT MORNING~

I woke up next to Josiah and saw his eyes flutter.

"Hey Babe" I smiled and kissed him.

"Morning Jo" He got out of bed and went to take a shower. I checked my phone and saw I had a new message. 'Of course it would be from Aleks'

'Addi please im sorry. I need you more than anything. Dont leave me'

'Is that why you made me think you werent taken? Is that why you said you loved me when you didnt? I trusted you. It was a bad idea. I know that now. I have someone better. Someone who treats me like a person. Someone who CARES about me. Something you'll never be able to do. You're worthless. You treat other people like shit. Do you expect to be treated with respect?? No one can even stare at you without you going on a rampage. What part of LEAVE ME ALONE do you not understand? Just fuck off!!'

I was really mad at this point.

"Babe whats wrong...?" I looked back and saw that Josiah was kneeling infront of me.

I sighed. "You know the guy I broke up with? Aleks? Yea he wont leave me the fuck alone! I-I dont know what to do anymore!"

I wanted to cry. But something wasnt letting me. I didnt know what? I was just worried about one thing. 'Do the guys know?'