chapter 12

"M-morning ozzy" I greeted, my voice giving up on me.
"Morning Felix" he looked up, still holding his head in his hand.
"Who were you talk to?" He asked under his breath.
"Myself" I replied, it was the truth after all.
"You have a habit of that" he smiled at me.
"Yeah" I rubbed the back of my neck in embaressment.
There had been quite a few times ozzy had walked in when I was in a full fledged fight with myself.
"Do you have a hangover?" I asked seeing that he was looking down.
"Yeah just a small one. Just my head  killing me for the most part." He replied.
"Why don't you get a shower than?" I asked, mostly for the fact that he still reaked of alcohol.
"Okay" he stood up and adjusted his balance.
I moved away from the bathroom door, heading to the hallway.
"I'll be down in a few" he mumbled, I could tell he was disappointed that I didn't ask to get one with him.
"Okay I'll be waiting" I replied, slipping out of the room into the hallway.
I took a deep breath of the fresh air, setting my stomach.
"My god your a issue" I mumbled, walking downstairs.
When I approached the living room I saw that Sheba was now up. Her fur was a mess and she seemed out of it.
"Good morning Sheba" I greeted, approaching her.
"Morning fluff ball" Sheba looked up and smiled at me.
"So what the hell happened last night?" I asked, my curiosity was spiked.
"I don't even know" Sheba laughed, looking around.
"I cleaned the place this morning. You guys completely wreaked the whole house!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms to show her I was pissed.
"Soooorry fluff ball" she put her hand on her hip.
"Whatever, I'm going to make coffee do you want a Cup or can you get it yourself?" I tilted my head, waiting for an answer.
"I'll get it when I wake up a little" she replied.
"Okay" I walked into the kitchen where I was surprised to see Boris sitting.
"Morning Mr. Felix" Boris greeted with a small yawn.
"Morning Boris....do you know what happened last night?" I asked, filling up the coffee pot.
"They all got drunk" he shrugged "they got in a circle and started doing shots like crazy, it was mad. The last thing I saw before I went upstairs to sleep was Mr. Mickey backing out of the 5th round." boris explained, sipping on his drink.
"Wow. Well they trashed the house. I had to clean it all this morning" I rolled my eyes.
"I bet. They were crazy on their 1st shot little own however many they had." Boris rolled his eyes, I could tell he was just as annoyed as me.
"I'm suprised you didn't wake up. They were so loud last night" Boris looked over at me.
"I was really tired" I explained, which was the trust. This baby had been tiring me out a lot lately.
He nodded, continuing to drink his drink. I grabbed the now finished coffee amd poured two cups. I took the cups to the living room where Sheba abd now Oswald were.
"I hope she didn't tell him anything"