chapter 15

It was about 30 minutes later when she returned smiling.
"Congratulation Mr. Felix" she greeted after closing the door.
I smiled slightly, even though I had already known.
"Thank you" I mumbled under my breath.
"Would you like the information?" She asked
I quickly nodded my head in excitement.
She smiled, taking out a copy and looking over it.
"You are 2 months and pretty healthy. I want you to start eating more, your iron is pretty low along with a few vitamins." She handed me to two papers.
"Can do, thank you!" I waved my tail happily.
"You are welcome" she walked with us to the door.
I clutched the papers close to my chest while we walked out of the doctors.
"You ready to tell ozzy?" Sheba asked me
"Yeah" I was in a good mood now so I was pretty sure this was going to be easy.
"Well I should go home" Sheba said as we approched her house.
"Awe okay, I'll text you tonight" I hugged her.
"Be safe feel" she hugged me back quickly.
"I will" I pulled away and smiled before hurrying off towards home.
It took a little to get there, and by thr time I did I was nervous again.
I walked in, slipped off my jacket, and headed upstairs to my room.
Oswald was sitting on our bed staring at the wall.
"Ozzy?" I asked walking into our bedroom.
"Yes feel?" He turned to look at me in the doorway.
"I wanna tell you something" I tried to cover up my nervousness.
"Is it about Sheba? Everything's about her" Oswald turned away from me again.
"W-what?" I stared at him shocked by his reply.
"Sheba this Sheba that, I'm going to shebas, Shebas coming here. That's all you ever talk about lately." Oswald didn't make eye contact.
"Cause she's been helping me out" I explained sitting on the bed.
"Helping you out? More secrets your keeping from me? What's next feel? You and her a couple or something" Oswald thumped his foot on the ground.
"What- no! She's just my friend. She's been helping me figure some things out" I tried to explain again, the papers tightly in my grasp.
"And I couldn't help you? I'm your husband for crying out loud!" He raised his voice making me flinch.
"I-I..." I felt my eyes start to well up with warm tears.
"I've been trying to figure stuff out! Think about what I'm going through!" Tears were streaming down my face now.
"I didn't want to tell you something I wasn't sure of...I didn't want to disappoint you" I looked down at the papers, baring my teeth.
"Have fucking fun" I threw the papers on the ground before storming out of the room. I didn't even bother getting my jacket before bursting through the door and into the cold December air.
At first I though about going to shebas, but I remembered what Oswald had said. My blood boiled at the thought.
"How could he think I was cheating!" I wanted to yell out or punch something again. Maybe I could break my hand again or something.
I took a deep breath trying to clear my mind.
"Don't do that Felix, you have someone to look after" my mind reminded me of the baby.
"Yeah...I can't just give up on them" I sighed, continuing to walk towards the park outside of town.
"I just need some time to clear my head" I took another deep breath, settling my anger down.
"They won't find me here. I'll have all the alone time I need"

(This part reminds me of my childhood and all the times my dad just disappeared ;-;)