Chapter 55

2 and 1/2 months later (8 and 1/2)

After me and Shebas talk, two months ago, we never really spoke on the subject again. Her and Ozzy still refused to get along, but I couldn't be bothered.

I had too much on my plate to be concerned about the relationship between the two. I was also too close to my due date to do much anyway.

My days now consisted of sitting around and being bored or in pain.

Today wasn't really a good day for me. I was exhausted, my feet and back hurt, plus the babies had been kicking so much. I was annoyed to the brim and would snap at any moment.

I warned the others of this, and they seemed to keep their distance like asked.

I laid down in my bed, the covers pulled down around my waist. My eyes were shut tight, but sleep refused to come. At this moment I felt worse than I had when I had Hanahaki.

"How you feeling?" Oswald asked, opening the door to our room. He ahd such a soft sweet tone, but it still annoyed me at the moment.

"Horrible." I mumbled, rolling onto my left side. I was desperate for relief by now.

"Awe." He came over to the bed, I could hear him as he walked. He climbed up next to me and began to massage my back.

I melted into the touch, it felt so nice to have some relief to this hell I was going through.

I purred softly, my body becoming less tense with each touch of his hands.

He stayed like that for a while before stopping. The moment his hands left, I was back in my misery.

I groaned, making sounds of pain and dislike from his discontinuation.

"My hands are going numb love." He whispered, kissing me on the top of the head.

I groaned in reply, still not satisfied with his reasoning.

"Give me a few and I'll do it again." He bargined, nuzzling my neck.

"Fine." I sighed, taking a deep breath and letting it out.

My body continued to ache as I listened to him breath behind me. I was so irritated at the moment for no reason. I just wanted to break down crying. And that's what I did.

I started crying, sobbing into my pillow uncontrollable. I couldn't control the emotions welling up in me.

"Feel? Feel what's wrong?" Oswald asked me, resting a hand on my shoulder to calm me.

It didn't work at all. I sobbed into the pillow until I lost my breath.

"I'm just so uncomfortable!" I gasped, tears still streamed down my face. "I want the babies to come already," i whimpered, pulling the pillow up against my mouth.

"Shhh it's okay." Oswald went back to rubbing my shoulders and back, but I didn't want it at the moment.

"It's all okay for you because you don't have to carry them!" I snapped, my voice dripping with annoyance and anger.

"That's not what I meant honey." His tone was so soft still. "I know you are struggling, but you are almost there. You are so close and you are doing so well."

I looked up to see him smiling at me. He was so sweet even after I had just snapped on him. I felt horrible and started to cry again.

I cried and cried until I felt sick and tired.

"Shh" Oswald encouraged, his lips kissing the back of my neck ever so softly.

I sobbed a few more times, trying my best to catch my breath.

The room went silent as I laid there collecting myself. Oswald didn't speak, but he didn't leave either. He sat their keeping me company and watching after me.

I slowly calmed down and began to feel tired. My sobbing stopped and my breathing calmed down. I was too echausted now to do anything.

I closed my eyes and sleep began to take over. All that crying took the little bit of energy I had away. Maybe when i woke up I'd feel better anyway.

With that thought I allowed the black to take me back under.