chapter 32

It was later that night, around 9 o'clock when we began to watch a movie. It wasn't anything of my taste so I just kind of sat there not paying attention. I believe it was some sort of horror movie with a lot of gore in it, but I don't know. I think the movie was halfway done when cup paused it and stood up.
"It's 10 pm and I have to be up at 8 with you two little shits so night" he tossed the remote at bendy before heading towards the stairs.
"Wait up I'm coming!" Mug yelled, quickly following him.
"I guess it's time to sleep for all of us" I said, yawning a little as sleep began to take over.
"Yeah we should get some sleep. This bet is still on" bendy slid off of the back of the couch. "Come on Boris lets go get ready" bendy called for his little brother.
"Coming bends" Boris replied,forcing himself off of the warm couch.
Me and Oswald were the only one left in the now dim lit living room.
"Guess we should get some sleep too" Oswald said, lifting me from the couch.
"Yeah we have to be up really early" I replied, looking up and smiling at him.
He nodded, carrying me up the stairs and to our room.
We got ready quickly before laying down and practically passing out.
The next day I woke up early, waking Oswald up as Well.
"What" he groaned, turning away from me.
"Come on let's get a shower. We have to be at the doctors in three hours" I continued to shake him.
"Ugh fine" he sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
I slipped off my shirt, getting up to grab a fresh one. I glanced through the drawers looking for my-well Oswald's blue hoodie.
"Where's the hoodie?" I asked, digging through the clothes.
"It's in the wash. Why don't you wear the new grey one I got you?" Oswald asked, getting up out of bed.
"Oh yeah!" I headed towards the closet, grabbing out a big grey hoodie.
I slipped it on, looking at mysepf in the mirror.
"Don't you dare break that mirror" Oswald reminded me.
"I'm not breaking mirrors anymore" I stuck my tongue out at him, turning back to the mirror.
"I like the hoodie, thank you" I added after seeing myself in it.
"You were always complaining how the blue one was getting too tight so I figured I could get you a present" Oswald replied, walking over to the closet door.
"Cause it was" I smoothed out the hoodie, it hid my, very visable, baby bump quite well.
"Whatever. Come on let's take this shower so that you can take your meds" Oswald hugged me from behind.
"Okay" I smiled looking up at him happily.
I felt his hands drift up my hoodie, resting on my baby bump.
I blushed, it felt strange at first than good.
"Come on you goof" I pulled his hands from my belly.
"Awe" he gave a fake little whimper, trying to guilt trip me.
"You can do that later" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the shower.
After our shower we headed downstairs where Oswald forced me to take my pill as usual.
"Ozzy I have no plans of not taking it" I hugged him, my bump separating up a little.
"It keeps the voices away" I added, nuzzling his chest
"That's good" he rubbed my back. "why don't we eat so that we are ready?" Oswald asked, pulling away from me.
"Yes please I'm starving!" I said excitedly.
"Okay what would you want?" Oswald asked me.
"I want fried baloney" I replied, heading towards the fridge.
"Okay, I can deffiently make that" Oswald replied, getting out the pan.
"Mmmmh" I saw the pudding me and ozzy had made yesterday setting in the fridge.
"Can you get me the baloney?" Oswald asked, snapping me from my trance.
"Sure" I quickly grabbed the package, handing it to him.
"Thank you very much kitten" he said, taking the package and turning towards the stove.
I looked back at the pudding, locking my eyes on it.
"I want it...I'm going to eat it" I finally decided, grabbing the small glass dish.
Quietly I headed back to the table. I sat down, placing the dish on the table where my spoon already lay.
"It's done" Oswald said, putting the meat on a plate and sliding it to me.
"Thank you" I replied, looking to see that he had gone back to cooking his breakfast.
I quickly broke the meat up into small pieces, taking a few at a time to eat along with a bite of pudding.
Oswald finished his breakfast, coming over to sit with me.
"Err....is that good?" Oswald asked, staring at me.
I nodded my head quickly, my mouth full of food.
"You do you" he shrugged, smiling at me.
I swallowed what was in my mouth before smiling back.
After that we finished eating in silence.