Chapter 49

Sorry for this short chapter, next one will be longer I promise

The kiss was passionate, but it didn't go far. It lasted a few minutes before ozzy pulled away from me. His eyes were glazed over with pride, and he continued to fuss over the news.

I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction. You would think this was his first time having a kid, but it wasn't. It was far from it.

He began to smother me, picking me up and holding me tight to him. I squrimed, trying to escape his grasp.

"Ozzy stoooop" I groaned, pushing away from him again. He only pulled me back in though.

"I don't want to" Oswald argued, holding me as close as we could get.

"Your going to sufficate me and the babies" I gasped, hoping that would make him let me go. To my luck it did.

"Am I not allowed to shower my husband in love anymore?" He asked, giving me a defiant stare.

"You can, just perferably not in the kitchen bunny boy." I replied, brushing his fair from his face.

"Than eat so we can go to our room and than I can shower you in love" Oswald challenged, a smile in his face now.

"Okay, okay" I smiled back, turning to my food. I quickly downed it and drank my drink.

The moment I was done and my dishes were away Oswald pulled me upstares for cuddle time. This was usually how we spent our days now.

He was so protective over me, and I could understand why. He lost his wife before and he doesn't want to lose his husband now.

We cuddled for awhile until oswald fell asleep. This gave me some time for myself. I reached over and grabbed my phone, seeing no new messages. My ears drooped with sadness.

I opened up the messages again and quickly typed a new message. Maybe she would answer to this one.

"Hey Sheba, just wanted to text you again. Guess what, the babies started kicking! If you get this message can you reply? I miss you." I typed in before sending it.

After it was through I set the phone down and curled back up into oswalds arms. I was tired again, like usual now, so it was easy for me to fall asleep.