chapter 20

I woke up early the next morning for once. They sun had just rose above the horizon, covering the world in a nice soft orange light. I smiled, looking out at the world. I haven't gone out much since I started to show.
I've gotten too self conscious of my figure.
I felt the bed shift, snapping me from my daze. I turned my head to see that Oswald had turned away from me.
"He's so cute when he's asleep" I smiled, carefully getting up so I didn't wake him.
For once I was successful and he didn't wake.
"Finally" I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.
Once I had recovered from that I turned towards the clock.
"6 am...hmm I should get a shower. Who knows when Oswald will want to go out" I thought to myself, walking over to the dressers.
"Hm...." I started to think of what to wear.
"I'm sure Oswald wouldn't mind me wearing my tan pants with a grey hoodie" I thought, pulling out the outfit.
"Oh well if he does" I shrugged smiling.
"Time to get a shower" my mind felt the need to remind me.
I walked over to the bathroom, quietly opening the door.
I looked back to make sure ozzy was still asleep before slipping inside and shutting the door.
I took a deep breath, my heart was beating fast for some reason.
"The water will help you" my mind suggested.
I undressed, glancing in the mirror again. Oswald kept claiming it wasn't growing, but I swear it was.
"You are getting bigger" I sighed, shaking my head.
"Stop worrying about it" I told myself, walking away from the mirror.
"But what do others think of you?" My mind argued
"That doesn't matter. I'm raising me and Oswald's children." I thought back.
"Your a male though" my brain taunted me.
"So? The nurse said I wasn't the only one" I turned on the water, allowing it to heat up.
"You might not be the only one, but it's still not normal!" The voice practically yelled
"I don't care anymore" I shook my head, trying to clear it.
I guess it worked because all I could hear was the sound of the water.
I sighed in relief, I was so greatful that they stopped.
I stepped into the shower, the warm water soothing me.
I leaned against the wall, allowing the water to soak into my fur.
"Don't worry about that stuff today, you have a date to worry about" I convinced myself after a little while.
"Just finish your shower" I added, grabbing the bar of soap.