chapter 41

After eating, a little too much, I saw bendy get up to leave for the living room.
"Bendy?" I asked, trying to keep myself together.
"Yes?" Bendy turned to me, his gaze becoming soft.
"May I talk to you?" I asked, fidgeting with my hoodie strings.
"Of course Mr. Felix" bendy waited at the door for me.
I quickly hopped up and headed towards him.
"My room or your room?" Bendy asked, looking up at me with his huge red eyes.
"How about yours" I suggested, not knowing if oswald had hid the box of 'secrects' again.
"Okay" bendy slowly headed towards the stairwell.
"What do you wanna talk about?" Bendy asked, looking at me as we walked.
"Something in private" I replied, the last thing I wanted was a rumor spread.
"Oh okay.." I could see the worry and concern in his eyes.
"It's nothing bad" I reassured him with a smile.
"Thank god" he took a deep breath, unlocking his bedroom door.
"After you" he offered, holding the door open for me.
"Awe bendy" I rubbed his head, he was really too cute for his own good.
After we were both inside he locked the door and headed to his bed.
I watched him climb upon it, struggling to force himself up.
I had to bite back a laugh while watching him struggle.
"You can sit down" bendy patted the bed next to him.
I only nodded, plopping down onto thd bed next to him.
"So what's up?" Bendy asled, turning so that he was facing me completely.
"Well I was coming up to use the bathroom earlier when I heard you and cup talking." I started, not wanting to set him off.
"We were that loud?!" Bendy looked like he was about to faint.
"My ears are pretty strong, be thankful mickey or Oswald didn't come up instead" I explained, knowing they heard just as well, maybe even better, than I did.
"If you are wondering no we aren't pregnant" bendy covered his face in embarrassment.
"Okay" I rubbed his head again making him smile and remove his head.
"You two are you going still, hold up on the kids" I pulled bendy into a tight embrace.
"We will, believe me we learned our lesson" bendy sighed, hugging me back.
"So if I may ask why did you look so out of it at dinner?" I tilted my head curiously.
"Me and cup got in a fight before dinner. It was a stupid fight..." Bendy trailed off.
"About what?" I could tell that it was hurting him.
"Well... Cup doesn't want kids while I do. Cup got mad at me and started claiming that I knew men could get pregnant." Bendy's eyes darkened over slightly.
"Oh bendy it's okay" I hugged him again, slowly rubbing his back.
"Couples always have fights. Me and Oswald had fights all the time" I explained trying to help him cheer up.
"B-but..." He trailed off again, thinking of a reply perhaps.
"No but's. You know how stubborn cup is, he's always been that way. He just a little too proud for his own good. You two will be better in no time" I looked down at him softly, smiling in hopes of him smiling back.
"Thank you so much Felix" he smiled, a few tears slipping down his cheeks.
I wiped them away with my thumb, hating to see him cry.
"Anytime bendy, now why don't you go be with him?" I suggested, it was one way me and Oswald got over fights.
"Yeah I should, thank you again Mr. Felix" bendy hopped off his bed and rushed to the door.
I quickly followed him out of the room.
"No need to be so formal bendy, I've told you that a million times, and good luck" I waved and headed toward my room while he headed towards the stairs.
"I hope they work out okay"