Chapter 46

The rest of the day flew by, and the next thing I knew I was in bed. It had been an exhausting day, and I was ready to call it a night.
"Goodnight Ozzy" I whispered,cuddling up to his chest.
"Goodnight Feel" He replied with a kiss on my forehead.
Than the dark,ess began to seep in, and I fell intomy slumber.
I was awoken by a mod of tiny blue figures.
"Mr. Felix get up get up" The chanted from the bed.
I groaned and flip towards them. I wasn't use to waking up early anymore.
"What is it little ones?" I asked rubbing my tired eyes.
"Breakfast is ready, and we can't go to the park till you get up and eat" One of them explained.
I smiled slightly, and pulled the covers down. No matter how much I wanted to sleep, I knew I was no match for them.
"Okay, okay I am up." I replied, sitting up in my bed. I quuckly glanced over at the clock. It was only 8 am.
"Come on, come on!" They urged me from my bed.
"Okay let me get dressed and I will be down in a second." I explained shooing them from the room. I listened to their tiny feet scurrying down the steps. The thought of five more, five of my own, like them just made my heart melt. They were so precious.
Quickly i got dressed and headed downstairs. Sure enough breakfast was just starting and everyone, but Oswald was there.
"Good morning" I greeted sleepily to the rest of the group.
"Good morning Mr Felix, your up early" Bendy remarked, watching as i sat down.
"The little ones came to wake me" I explained, looking over at Mickey who was setting the table.
"Ah" Bendy nodded and turned back to his conversation with Boris.
"Eat up" Mickey said, sitting down in his seat. Everyone began to eat.
It was a few moments later when Oswald entered the kitchen.
"Wow already started eating without me." He said sarcastically.
"You were taking too long" Mickey commented with food in his mouth.
"Not my fault" Oswald replied, sitting down next to me.
"Where were you anyway?" I asked, tilting my head.
"I was looking over your old room" Oswald said, grabbing himself a plate.
"W-why?" I asked, worry setting into my gut. I hated going into that room, it held too many memories.
"Because That's going to be the nursery" Oswald replied like it was nothing. Had he forgotten all that took place in that room?
"Oh" Was all i could say. I had personally forgotten we needed one of those.
"Yeah, I plan to start it soom since 5 months will fly by in no time" Oswald turned and smiled at me.
"Yeah" I blushed a little at the comment. It still felt weird to mentipn my pregnancy in front if everyone.
"I figured I would move your furniture to the attic for safe keeping." Oswald explained,almost reading my mind.
"That's nice" I took in a shaky breath. Just talking about my room made me uneasy.
"Than we can paint it and add carpet. You would never know it was your room" Oswald smiled. That was when I knew he remembered. He was changing the room completely for me.
"Sounds good. Do you need any help? I can move small things upstairs for you." I offered. I was still pregnant, so i couldn't move heavy things, but i knew the others would help out too. After all we were a team. One for all and all for one.
I smiled, we were a family even before the kids were born. This was our family. It was something i never had, something I wanted so badly since I was a kitten, and now I had it.