Chapter 58

"Okay, okay" I took a deep breath, trying my best to stay calm. "You're okay, you still have a little while." I talked my self threw each step of calming down.

"I can't keep waiting for Ozzy, I need to get him now." I said allowed, feeling better hearing my own voice.

I pulled myself together and began to head downstairs. I took it one step at a time, pausing after each one. I had to be careful.

Finally I made it downstairs and stepped into the kitchen. "Ozzy?" I asked, seeing the tall bunny across the room.

"Yes Feel?" He asked, turning to face me. His expression went from calm and happy to worried. I could tell he saw the pain on my face.

I felt my cheeks flush slightly. This was so embarrassing, mickey and Donald were here. "Um...." I swallowed roughly as another pain erupted through me. "I just went into labor." I mumbled very quietly.

His ears shot up tall, and his expression turned to surprise quite quickly. "Really? Already?" He asked.

I nodded slowly. It was a surprsie to me top, considering I wasn't due for nearly half a month.

"Well sit down, sit down." He encouraged, coming to my side. "I'll go upstairs and pack a bag, then we will head out." He assured, helping me to a chair.

"Oh dear, oh dear" Mickey repeated, coming up to my side.

"Oh calm down Mickey, he's fine." Donald rolled his eyes. "You act as if it's your kids."

I growled sloghtly at the bickering and tuned them out. I couldn't be bothered with such an argument.

I took a deep breath, trying to keep my breathing as even as possible. In, out, in, out. I repeated over and over.

"Okay Feel I have the bag."Oswald replied as he returned.

"Good." I took a sharp inhale and forced myself up.

Oswald instantly grabbed me, helping me to stand. "Don't hurt yourself, I'll help you." He insisted.

I nodded and allowed him to walk me to the car. He opened the car door and settled me in the back seat, so I had more room.

"Deep breaths Feel, in and out." He explained, grabbing my hand and holding it a moment.

I groaned, but began to focus on my breathing again. I had to stay calm.

"Good." He sat the bag next to me and climbed in the front seat. "Hold on okay? I'll try to hurry." He looked back at me before starting the car and driving off.

"Ozzy" I groaned, tossing my head back. The contractions were already getting worse and we had only been on the road for 5 minutes.

"Yes Feel?" He glanced up into the mirror to see me.

"It hurts." I winced slightly as another wave passed over.

"I know, but just think about our babies. They are finally coming."

"Yeah." I nodded my head and closed my eyes. "Come on Feel, you've been through stuff like this before." I told myself. "The fire tiger ripped open your side and you start groaning and moaning because of contraction?" I asked myself, almost disgusted. Then another wave came, "yes! This hurts worse than that!" I admitted

"You okay Felix?" Ozzy asked, snapping me from my world of thought.

"Yeah...just...focusing on breathing." I puffed out through clenched teeth.

"You're doing great, we are almost there. They will set you all up and ready." He encouraged.

"I know." I agreed. It was scary, but I just wanted them out of me already. That was what was pushing me forward.

We arrived at the hospital a few minutes later and they took me in immediately. Since I was already in labor, they could begin the process right away.

I was pulled away from ozzy and helped into a dressing gown. It was quite strange, but the pain kept me from thinking too much on it.

They laid me down and put a boarder between my chest and stomach so I couldn't see. I was so nervous I felt like I could throw up.

"Where's my husband?" I asked as the doctors rushed around the room getting ready.

"Just getting cleaned up so no germs are in the room. He'll be here in a moment." A nurse assured me.

I nodded and laid my head down in pain. Why was this taking so long.

Finally my Ozzy came through the door with another nurse abd settled down next to me. He grabbed my hand and held it in his.

"I hope you know I'm never letting you around there anymore." I hissed out in pain and slight annoyance.

"Okay, okay." He agreed, nodding his head quickly. His ears were tied back, so they didn't flop like usual.

"We are going to start." A doctor announced.

"Okay." I took a deep breath and laid there. This was something new in my adventures.