Chapter 54

Her words echoed within my head as I sat alone. What did she mean? Sonething was up and I was going to get to the bottom of it.

Perhaps I could get her to break to me. She would probably be easier than Ozzy.

I shivered at the thought of bringing the issue to Ozzy. He wasn't a big fan of her, and I could only imagine the reactionif he found out she had said something to me.

I gulped, pushing back all thoughts and feelings about the situation. I needed to deal with this but not at the moment.

I stood up and went outside to clear my head. It was nice and cool out, perfect weather in my opinion.

I closed my eyes, relaxing and sun bathing in the warmth. The cool wind blowing through my fur. Out here made everything seem okay. At this moment, everything felt okay.

I must have been out there for hours before I was called in to help cook. It wasn't a bad day now, I actually was enjoying myself.

Mickey and I made food for everyone and sat down to eat. I took a different seat than I normally did. This one was right next to bendy. A little change like this can be good for you.

The meal was kind of tense If I'm telling the truth. My movement forced Sheba and Ozzy to sit next to each other. She seemed to watch him like a hawk. She even had to get her own drink, and ask who cooked the meal.

I was starting to catch onto a trend with her. She was very untrusting of my bunny husband.

After dinner I approached her to ask if she wanted to go somewhere to catch up.

"Hey Sheba." I said, pulling her out into the back used.

"What's up fluff ball?" She asked, the familiar tone filling the air.

"I was wondering if you wnated to go get coffee tomorrow. You know, to catch up." I smiled, my ears perking up.

She stood still, her expression faltering to a stern one. "Im not interested in going anywhere right now feel. We can talk here if you want to catch up." She stated.

My eyes widened at the reply. She sounded angry almost. Was she mad at me now? What had Oswald done to make ME deserve this treatment from her?

"Oh um... Okay sounds good." There went all my plans of asking her. If we talked here Oswald would be listening. He was so protective of me, that I was surprised he wasn't down my back this very moment.

"Im going to go spend some time with Mickey." She smiled, her expression changing again.

She changed like the wind, and I couldn't explain it. "Okay, have fun." I playfully winked at her, reciving a push in return.

"Oh shut up already."she teased, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Okay, okay." I purred, "I'll talk to you later."

With that we both waved goodbye and went different ways.