chapter 33

I quickly finished up my meal, fearing that the others would be up any moment. Sure enough, right after I had cleaned up, bendy came stumbling down the stairs. The others weren't fare behind them. They walked so slowly, like a heard of zombies. It was quite amusing to see just how badly the morning effected all of them. I couldn't understand why though. I have always loved mornings. The beautiful sky, fresh air, and the crisps smell for adventure!
"Good morning" I greeted, trying not to laugh.
"Good morning Mr Felix" bendy and Boris replied.
The other two looked too out of it to even acknowledge that we were there.
I covered my mouth with my grand, leaning against the counter behind me.
"Oh how I would love to watch this all day" Oswald joked, coming over to stand with me
"Oh shut up" cup groaned, sipping at his hot coffee.
"So someone does know what we are saying!" I joked, laughing a little at cups expression.
Cup opened his mouth, but was cut off by the sound and glass against the floor.
"Sorry!" Bendy yelled, jumping back from the glass that had fell.
"How the hell did that fall?" Oswald walked over to bendy.
"I-I don't know" bendy was a light shade of pink from embaressment.
"I don't think it was your fault. The cup was far to high for you to break it" I explained, resting my hand on Bendy's shoulder.
Bendy gave a small nodd, looking up at me.
My heart swelled up, a feeling of happiness pulsing through my veins. This feeling, looking down at bendy...I feel like I'm already a mother. The feeling is wonderful.
I bit my lip, snapping out of my daze. I didn't need to other to see me get emotional.
"Come on feel keep it togehter" I told myself, swallowing the lump in my throat.
"Felix we should be going" Oswald pointed up at the clock.
"Oh yes we should" I nodded, bending down next to bendy.
"I can clean it up Mr Felix. You have somewhere to be so go on" bendy added, giving me a small smile.
"Are you sure? I will more than gladly stay here to help ypu" I asked, giving the small smile back.
"Yes I am sure now shoo" bendy waved his hand, motioning me away from him.
"Okay" I got up, heading towards the door where Oswald was waiting.
He handed me my coat before opening the door.
"Such a gentleman" I teased, hurrying out the door.
"Felix slow down I don't want you hurt" Oswald quickly caught up with me, grabbing my arm tightly.
"I'm not gonna hurt myself" I pulled my arm away from him.
"You're so stubborn" Oswald rolled his eyes.
"Yes I am" I sped up my pace so that I was ahead of Oswald.
When I was farther ahead I realised Oswald had stopped.
"Bunny you okay?" I asked starting to feel bad.
There was no reply, he just stood there looking down.
Guilt tugged at my chest, causing me to walk back.
"Ozzy?" I asked, resting my hand on his shoulder.
Without even looking up he swiped me off the ground.
"Hey! That was a trick" I crossed my arms annoyed.
"Yep" Oswald nuzzled my neck causing me to blush.
"Ozzy knock it off. We are going to be late" I tried to come up with a reason for him to stop.
"Fine" oswald began to walk faster, the shadow of the hospital building.
"Here we go"