chapter 21

I finished my shower, drying off before getting dressed. I looked in the mirror again.
"Maybe I shouldn't wear the hoodie"  I thought, remembering that Oswald loved seeing me without a hoodie.
I bit my lip, thinking for a moment before removing the hoodie.
"I don't know" I groaned, placing the hoodie down.
"I'll try for you ozzy" I walked away from the mirror, entering our bedroom again.
"Your up early" Oswald yawned, looking up at me.
"I thought I would get up and get a shower for today" I walked over to the bed, sitting down.
He looked over at me, looking me up and down.
"Your wearing that?" He asked me questionably.
"Yeah? I can change if there's a problem with it" I replied mocking him.
"No! It's fine, it just surprised me" he wrapped his arms around my waist again, resting his hands on my stomach.
I smiled, it felt right having his hands on my stomach.
"I'm just messing with you" I rested my hands on his.
"Ass....so what made you wear that?" Oswald asked me.
"Well you like me not wearing a hoodie and since we are going on a date I thought I would do something nice for you" I admitted, blushing slightly.
"Awe thank you feel" he nuzzled my back.
"Your welcome honey bun. Now why don't we got get coffee?" I asked, turning to him.
"Okay, remember you can't have too much caffeine" Oswald reminded me like always.
"I know I know. You tell me all the time what I can and can't do" I rolled my eyes.
"I'm just trying to protect yoy" Oswald removed his hands from my stomach, causing me to whimper.
"I know" I bit back another whimper, missing the feeling of his hands.
"Well come on, you got me up lets do something" he stood up, brushing himself off.
I stood up, walking to the door, Oswald following.
We quietly made our way downstairs to the kitchen.
"I'll make it you can sit down" Oswald offered.
"Thank you" I kissed his cheek, walking over and sitting in my chair.
"Do you want anything to eat?" Oswald asked.
My stomach wanted to yell yes, but my mind refused.
"Nah, not right now. It's too early to be eating.
"Okay....make sure to eat later" Oswald told me.
"I will of course" I smiled "these babies keep me hungry" I giggled, resting my hands on my stomach.
"Babies?"