Their story

Of course, as much as we may hate it all good stories must come to an end. But this is a happy ending I can guarantee you. The Jefferson sister and their brother Charles all happily married, and later had children. Charles became a lawyer, while his sisters married the man of their dreams. Annika Jefferson was now Annika Asher. Her husband was a banker and I loving husband. They had 2 children together and owned a small cat. Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Jefferson became Lizzie Meyers. Her husband was an actor in many plays, also a caring man who put family first. Especially their 6 children and family dog. And lastly, young Tacie Jefferson. She went on to be the author of several books, though it was uncommon for women. She soon married a man she met at a library, William Blackwell. They both shared an interest in literature and reading. They bared 4 children, as well as the family turtle. They were very happy with everything they had built in life. Tacie closet friend Moira was treated like a Jefferson sister herself and soon was called aunt, by all the of the sisters children. As for Y/N and Thomas Jefferson, they were the happiest couple in New York. Thomas treated Y/N like royalty, and loved her unconditionally. They shared many unforgettable moments together. Most with their children and grandchildren. They valued the simple moments that made their lives worth while. And they knew when their time was up, they had down enough. They world would tell their story.

Hey weirdos, thanks so much for supporting me on this book. It was a lot of fun to write and I enjoyed your comments and the overall experience. Thanks again and stay weird -An Author