The Best Friend

America's POV

I rush into the Leger house without even knocking. They all look up at me with a huge smiles on their faces. I run to Kamber and pull her into a huge hug and kiss her on both cheeks. She pulls me back at arms length and her green eyes shine like mildew sparkling off of green leaves in the spring time. Her mouth curled up into a big smile.

"Can you believe this America! I have a chance to be Queen. I can imagine it now. Queen Kamber Of Illéa. Bow down to me!!" Kamber said excitedly.

"Yes, Your Highness" I bowed down teasingly. And kissed her hand.

"O. M. G. AMERICA YOU NEED TO HELP ME PACK!!" Kamber said pulling my arm towards her room. She shared a room with Celia and the room was quite small and there wasn't that much room for two people.

"Wait. Kamber. Don't they already have everything you need there?" I asked puzzled and loosened her grip on me and stopped running. She turned back to me and just smiled.

"Oh yeah they do. I just want to pack important things that I just can't live without." Kamber said.

She pulled out her mini suitcase and put it on her bed that she shared with her other sister. Kamber put a family photo in and wrapped it in her childhood blanket so it wouldn't break. Then she also took some pictures of her friends in the suitcase.

Lastly she put something that I gave her for her 5th birthday. I made her a scrapbook of all the memories we shared together and added a page each year. One page for each year we've known each other.

"You're bring that big book? Won't it take up too much space?" I asked confused. I was honored but didn't want Kamber to waste her small suitcase room on that big book.

"Of course America. I want it to be with me wherever I go. Even if it's the royal castle." Kamber said and put in in her suitcase. She took my hand and squeezed it and smiled.

"Ok whatever you want my Queen" I laughed and bowed once again to my best friend.

Later a security guard from the royal palace came and had Kamber sign all these papers about the regulations and rules.

When we got everything packed up and everything signed, her family was wishing her goodbye before she got into the limo to go to speak in front of the whole province. I stepped in front of her blocking her path to the limo. She looked at me puzzled and I could tell she was trying to figure out what I was doing. But she had no idea...

"What do you need America?" She Asked sweetness in her voice. Instead of giving her the present I wanted too. I chickened out and just said another goodbye.

"I just wanted to say bye. I'm going to mis.." a tear excaped my eye. I started over. "I just wanted to say goodbye. I'm going to miss you" I push the last two words out. It was just setting in that my best friend was not going to be less than a mile away from me. Not going to be in the same province. She's going to be almost all the way across the country from me.

"Oh. America. Stop crying!! You're going to make me cry now!!" She said and laughed a little. I pulled her into a huge that seemed to only last a few seconds. She let go and squeezed my hand. "Au revoir pour le moment" she said and walked away and go into the cab.

"Goodbye for now" I repeated under my breath. "Si longtemps mon ami" I sniffled and turned around to see the limo pulling away.

HELLO!! I hope you liked this chapter. You got to see how close they were and I kinda envy their friendship. I mean can you say goals or what??