Pool Troubles

Maxon's POV
"I'll change and meet you at your room." I say.

"Okay. Works for me." Lady Kriss smiles.

"See you in like 5 minutes." I say and walk away.

~•~
Kriss's POV

I walk gracefully to my room. I belong here. I deserve to be queen. I can just see it. Queen Kriss. The best queen in Illéa history.

Once I get to my room I tell my maids to get me a pretty bathing suit that will fit me. They scurry to go find one. The come back and each one of them has one. So three in total. The tall maid had a one piece, it was so ugly though. I couldn't wear that! It was a pretty blue but the style was as ugly as a Christmas sweater that your grandma gives you each year.

The second one was a bikini and it was white. It's top was pretty plain and the back has a bunch of complicated strings going all different ways. That one was a maybe.

The third one was a pink bikini that would tie around my neck and back. The bottoms tie at the hips. It was a such a pretty color pink. It wasn't too bright or to soft. Just the right amount.

In the end I choose the pink bikini. I undress and my maids dress me and tie the strings at my neck, upper back, and hips. Right when my maids got done tying the last string a knock came at my door.

One of my maids opens and then curtsied. "Your highness!" My maid said.

I really wish she wouldn't have said anything I wish she and the other two would just leave already. Don't they know that they need to to do that when the prince comes to get me?

Prince Maxon comes in. He doesn't really check me out which I'm kind of disappointed about. I was in a bikini and it showed off my full breast and my curves.

"Hello Lady Kriss. Are you ready to go down to the pool?" He asked me and held out his muscular arm.

I took in what he was wearing which was some royal blue swimming trunks. Unlike him I checked him out. His body was lean and he had an eight pack. Of course he does. He's the prince.

"Yes I am ready!" I smile and take his arm.

He smiles at me and I almost fainted. Then that makes me remember the girl that Maxon was talking too before I came to the door. What would have happened if I didn't come out when I did? Would he have went off with that girl? She seemed like she was a cry baby. A girl who always depended on a man.

Whatever. This was my time with the prince. Not hers. I didn't want to think about her when I was with the prince.

~•~

Maxon's POV

When I come into Lady Kriss's room I see that she has made herself comfortable and I was happy she was but what would happen if I sent her home. Lots of these girls believe they are the one. But they need to remember there can only be one winner.

Kriss's eyes light up when she sees me and she looks over at her maids and wait for them to leave. Doesn't she know that she needs to dismiss them? I signal for the maids to leave and they curtsy and leave the room.

"Hello Lady Kriss are you ready to go down to the pool?" I asked her and hold out my arm to her.

It takes her a little bit to respond. I see her checking my body out and I got a little stiff. Why is she being so obvious checking me out? Finally she answers.

"Yes I am ready!" She responds and looks me back in the eyes.

She didn't talk the whole way down to the pool and she wasn't even looking at me. She held herself up amazingly. She clearly has confidence.

Once we get down to the pool she sucks in a breath. I look over to where she is looking. I see the one and only America.

"What the heck is she doing here?" Lady Kriss tells.

"I don't know!" I shrug my shoulders.

Before I could stop her she stomps over to the pool where America is floating on top of the water. She looked so peaceful before we came here. Kriss starts yelling at America.

"Get out of here! What are you doing here? You must have known that Prince Maxon And I we're going on a date here! You clearly have a thing for Prince Maxon. Give up! He's suppose to choose a selected. Not a random person off the street." Lady Kriss was a bit harsh on America.

I walked over there to settle Lady Kriss down.

"Lady Kriss! You're being really rude!" I tell her.

America just comes over to the side and looks up at us.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Lady Kriss thinks you are ruining our date." I state to fill in America.

"Well if that's so I'll leave." America said and got out of the pool. I couldn't not look at her. She looked hot in a bathing suit. I hoped that Lady Kriss wouldn't notice or that America wouldn't either. I look away.

"Honey! Lady Kriss what are you two doing out here?" I hear a voice behind me say. Mom.

I turn and see my mother coming to the pool with her one piece blue bathing suit.

"Mother!" I say with a fake smile on my lips and fake enthusiasm.

"Sweetheart how are you doing?" Mother asked me.

"I'm doing good! Trying to have a date. But you know." I shrug and laugh a little.

"America! Darling why are you leaving?" Mother said looking in America's direction.

"Lady Kriss thinks I'm ruining their date." America said bluntly and gathered her towel in her hands.

"Oh well how about you and I swim in one half and Maxon and Lady Kriss can have the other side?" Mother suggested.

I had no choice but to say yes to that, because I would hate to argue with my mother in front of the girls.

"That sounds lovely!" Lady Kriss replies.

What do you think will happen at the pool? Games? Will others come to the pool? Please like and comment what you think will happen. Also as you can see I have kind of changed the way I do my dialogue which I hope is easier to read.