The Wedding

America's POV

Anne, Lucy, and Mary help me get ready for the wedding. Makeup first so you don't get the makeup on the dress if it spills, then hair because you don't want your hair getting stuck in your dress, third the dress comes on and lastly the accessories like the engagement ring and some shiny bracelets and a necklace. Then pull the look all together with the crowned vail.

My makeup is neutral just how I like it, and then my dress is as white as snow like any other wedding dress, and the dress is strapless and has a heart shaped collar. It has beaded ombré where it's thick at the top and goes fades sort of at the end. The train is a couple feet long.

My hair is pulled up into a braided low bun with red curls falling around it. The crowned vail is set just above the bun and it fits perfectly. The vail is three feet longer than the edge of the dress and it flows down to my feet.

I have a tear dropped shaped necklace and some blinged out bracelets. My engagement rings it's on my ring finger on my left hand. I can't stop looking at it and twirling it between my fingers.

Second time being married. Hopefully the last.

Lastly the three of my friends have me sit on my bed while they put on my high heel shoes that the wedding planners insisted I wear. With them on I should be only one or two inches away from Maxon's height.

"The wedding is suppose to start in less than an hour." Lucy informs me. I smile and nod at her. I'm glad we could be friends again, it is nice having her back. Speaking of Lucy, her and Aspen are also getting married soon. They are planning their wedding for the summer time.

"We are all ready! I'm glad we are ahead of the clock instead of behind it. Now someone go and try to find Marlee. She should be in her room but maybe she wondered off. Who knows?" I shrug. Mary walks through the door to go and find my maid of honor. Lucy, Anne, and Mary are my three over brides maids.

Once all five of us are in my room we do the final touches of our makeup and hair. Then we make our way down to the ballroom. I have Anne peek in and sure enough everyone is there and seated, while Maxon stands on the stage with the priest.

Maxon doesn't look nervous at all. He looks relaxed and calm. The opposite of me. I'm all nerves and I'm sweating. I fan my armpits as the brides maids and the grooms men partner up.

The song the cues the bridesmaids and grooms men to go starts and the double doors open. I step out of the view point and let them go. After they all go down in couples the doors close again and I get handed my flowers and I stand right behind the door.

A maid comes up behind me and straightens out my train, while another fixes my hair and makeup. I hear people rise and the music start to play for me. I breath in and out and close my eyes for a second.

I can do this. You are queen now. You got to be brave. You won't fail Maxon. He loves you, you love him. Nothing will go wrong. Kriss is in jail. We have nothing to worry about.

The double doors open and I am greeted by hundreds of standing people. All those people blur into splotches of color, because my eyes are only on the groom standing up at the alter. Maxon, my Maxon.

I slowly walk down the aisle and pray I don't trip. I don't. When I am in line with the front row maxon awaits me there and our parents come up. We take turns hugging and kissing each other's cheeks. This takes about a minute or two. When we are done Maxon holds out my arm for me to take.

I take his arm and he looks at me. The only reason I know he looks at me is because I'm already looking at him. He looks so charming and handsome.

"You may all be seated." The priest says and gestures towards the people. They sit and the wedding goes on.

We exchange our vows that we wrote ourselves because I always thought that writing what you actually love about a person is better than any other vow.

Finally it's the moment I've been waiting for. The priest says "you may kiss your bride."

Maxon pulls me close and then slides his hands to cup my cheeks and he pulls his lips towards mine. Salty tears roll down our face as we kiss. I can feel the smile on his lips. Oh his lips! They are soft and plump. He tastes so good. I'm in heaven.

Maxon pulls back and I pout a little and he laughs. We look out to the audience and everyone erupts in claps and whistles.

"I am proud to announce the new Mr. and Mrs. Maxon Scheave." The priest booms behind us in his loud and outspoken voice of his. Maxon and I share a secret smile that wasn't at all so secret.

We holdup our hands and we make our way down the aisle. We run through the double doors and then we are lead to a small balcony outlooking the downtown of Angles. Commoners in the province grouped up in the tiny town to show us their appreciation. They had signs and horns and whistles. They yelled and screamed our names and how they hope we live long.

This is my new life. I guess I'll just need to get used to it.

Hello I hope you enjoy this chapter! I was almost not going to post for the night but I did. I'm so so so sorry I've been behind. I'm on vacation and I have almost no time!! I am planning on having this book done by when I start school which is a week from today! I really hope you enjoyed their wedding. Sorry if I did a crappy job. It's late and I'm tired. So please vote and comment!

I will post again on 8/22/18

Spoiler: Kriss's court hearing!