Copy Cats

(Three days till the New Asian party)

Maxon's POV

I make my way downstairs to where the selected groups have made their presentation of their thread for the party. When I get there my mother and my father are already there. My father was staring at the girls and I was afraid he was going to scare them.

"Hello ladies!" I say while walking over to my parents.

In response I got some giggles a few hello(s) and hi(s) and a lot of "hi Prince Maxon" in a girly high pitch sound.

"So today is the day that my parents and I decide who's theme we are going to be going with for the party." I say and smile which I hear some girls sigh over.

"Let's start with group #1 as normal" my father says in a business like tone.

"Of course father." I say and follow behind him while he makes his way to the first group's table.

We came up to the first table and behind the table was Lady Tiny and Lady Tuesday "hello Ladies" they responded Their hellos "So can you please tell us about your theme?" I ask them the sentence that I rehearsed a thousand time in front of my mirror.

"So our envelope held the information of New Asian colors. Which were red and gold." Stated Lady Tiny. You could tell she was the leader of the team.

"Did you steal any information from any of the teams?" I asked about the bonus task they could do.

"We stole from the decor group." Tiny said confidently.

"You never say stole. Always say borrowed even if you aren't returning. Which you were returning so another mistake on my son's part. But please go on." My father said displeased with me and the selected girls.

"So the colors will obviously be red and gold, clothes would be gowns of red and gold, the makeup will be red and gold as well, music will be Chinese as well, decor will be dragons, and food will be Chinese food" Tiny smiles.

"That's such a boring party. Next. On to group 2" my dad yawned and walked away. I smiled at the girls kindly who looked on the brink in tears.

"Hello to the royal family!" Lady Olivia said and curtsied.

"Hello Ladies!" I smile and look at what they have made. "What was your envelope?"

"It was about decor" Lady Leah jumped into the conversation.

"Did you steal any envelopes?" I asked aware of my dad's glare.

"We got clothes and color." Lady Olivia said and pointed to the pictures of clothings and colors on their presentation. I nodded showing them I was listening.

"So our color scheme is red and black. Our clothes will be casual. The makeup will be light. The music will be rock because that what both me and Olivia like. The decor will be fancy lights and all that stuff. The food will be Asian food."

"So it has nothing to do with anything Asian? Okay that's a good start. Not. Next" my father shouted and went to the next table.

The next three tables went by in a blur all the ideas were mostly the same. Non creative and just boring. Next was table six. Lady Kriss and Lady Celeste.