Stop Staring

Virgil POV
   I sat in the commons of Thomas' mind staring at Roman. Why was he so cute? I stared at him for almost an hour. Everything about him was perfect. His hair, his eyes, his voice, everything. I just sat there, head in my hands, elbows on my knees, smiling. We were watching a movie so his eyes were fixated on the screen the whole time.
   When it was over Roman looked over at me and said "Do need something Virgil?" and smiled with his perfect smile. I then came back to reality and realized everyone was staring at me now. "I-I'm fine." I said then walked to my room quickly.
   I fell onto the bed and heard footsteps coming down the hall. "Oh great here comes Prince Charming to save his true love." I whisper quietly and mockingly. Yes I realize I called myself his true love, but only because I wish I was.
   I heard him open my door and walk into the room and I asked "What do you want?" "Umm I just wanted to umm well..." "Get to the point Princey." "Ok ok. Do you umm...perhaps, by any chance...like me? Like more than a friend." I froze. He's asking me if I like him?
   There was silence for a good minute as I thought of how to answer that. After some time, I whispered. "Yes." "What?" Roman asked. "I SAID YES ALRIGHT! I love you." I yelled. Roman seemed shocked that I said yes. "I kept it a secret for so long! I don't care if you feel the same or not but I just want you to know, I love you more than anything."
   I couldn't see Roman's face since I was on my back on my bed, but I heard him walking closer to me and before I knew it he was kissing me. At first I was shocked that he just kissed me out of nowhere but then I melted into the kiss and started kissing Roman back. He then brought his hand up to my cheek and we began full on making out. It lasted for what seemed like forever and I loved every second of it.

AN: So I might write this from Roman's  POV idk. Maybe if you want it.