Obviously Valentine's day

"Logan!" "What?" "Do you know what day it is?" "Umm the fourteenth day of the second month." "And it's..." "February?" "It's Valentine's Day!" "Oh, yes. The day for love, even though we are all single. Fun." "Didn't you get anyone anything?" "No? Do I need to?" "Yes! Don't you love us?" "Well...of course. Platonically." "You sure about that?" Virgil laughed appearing. "Shut up!" Logan said. "What does that mean?" Patton questioned. "Nothing Patton." The two others said. "Oh ok." Patton walked away.

"So you gonna tell him this year?" "I don't know. It's just so hard. How, when, what?" "With words, today, that you love him." Logan glared at Virgil. "You're no help." "Just like walk up to him with like cookies or candy or something he'll love it." "What will I say? Just 'I love you. Here's some sweets' that's stupid." "It's simple. Patton doesn't need some grand gesture like Roman. All you need to do is say you love him. It's simple and he'll love it. Maybe a few compliments because that's always nice." "How do you know so much about this?" Virgil shrugged. "Observation." Logan sighed.

"Oh, Patton! There you are." "Yeah. Do you need something Logan?" "Umm, perhaps a minute or two of your time?" "Oh sure." "So, uhh Patton. It-I umm I have to tell you-I realized that-umm..." "Are you ok? Do you need a minute?" "Yes please." Logan thought for a minute. "Ok I'm ready. So I have realized recently that my feelings for you have gone beyond platonic. I love you. And umm...here I got you some candy." He said giving him the chocolate, glad it was over. "Oh! Thanks Logan! I love you too!" Patton hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Wow that was easy." "What? Is it supposed to be hard?" "I don't know. I'm not exactly an expert at love." "You got that right." Patton laughed. "Hey!" Logan laughed.

A/N: Here take some bad Logicality because I'm tired and rushed and it's Valentine's Day so i needed to write a one shot because celebrating holidays with one shots is what i do. Yay! Overworking and overwhelming myself!