Love Bites

A/N: So I literally just woke up and got this idea in my head and was like "That would be a good oneshot." So here we are
---------------------------------------------

   Roman and Virgil walked down the stairs together holding hands. "Sorry we're late. We were...doing some things." Virgil giggled. They looked at each with pure love and lust in their eyes, whispering and smiling.
   Logan and Patton sat at the table. Logan was reading and Patton was drawing. They looked up as the others sat down too. The others never took their eyes off one another. They continued this until Patton pointed something out. "Virgil, what is that on your neck?" He said confused. They still stared at each other. "Love bites." Roman replied. Virgil giggled.
   "Why would you bite him?" Patton asked. "Patton, you see, when people love each other they want to express it."  Logan explained. "Yeah, ok." "Well in this instance Virgil and Roman love each other." "Yeah." "So to express it some people kiss," Logan said pointing to Virgil and Roman kissing, "copulate, or even bite the others' skin." "Oh so that's how they show affection?" Logan nodded as he drank his coffee.
   "Can we do it?" Logan spit out his coffee. "What?!" "Can we do it?" "What part?" Patton pointed to where Virgil was biting Roman's neck now. "Guys can you please have some respect." Logan sighed. Virgil pulled away. "Sorry." "So can we? Pleeeease?" "Later." Logan said going back to reading.