Anniversary

Virgil POV   I woke up to Roman standing over me

Virgil POV
   I woke up to Roman standing over me. "What do you want?" "Wake up Virgil it's our anniversary!" "Yeah, one week since we started dating. So special." I said sarcastically. "With you everyday is special." I laughed "Aww, could you be any more cliche?" "Whatever. Come on, you're gonna miss the fun day I had planned!" "Fine. I'm up. What are we doing first?" "We're...going to a movie!" "Really? That's the best you can do?" "Fine what do you wanna do?" "Follow me." I said and grabbed Roman's hand.

   We teleported to a fancy restaurant. "This? Are you sure, I know you don't like this stuff." "It's our anniversary not mine. I'm willing to put myself through this to make you happy." Roman just smiled at me. I would do anything just to make him happy.

   After breakfast we went home and watched movies for hours. When it was getting late Roman grabbed my hand and said "I have a surprise for you." And we teleported to a forest.

   Roman grabbed my hand and pulled me to the edge. I looked up and saw a beautiful starry night. Roman and I walked to the cliff in front of us. I looked down to see a beautiful ocean. I stood there speechless. "Pretty good, am I not?" Roman asked. I stood there stunned at everything, it was all so romantic and beautiful. "You really are the best boyfriend ever." I said still staring at the beautiful scene.

   Roman laughed "I see you like the scenery." I looked at Roman. "I like something else more." Roman looked over at me and smiled. "I love you too Virgil."

   We stayed there for several minutes admiring the view. Finally I spoke up and said "This is the best day ever." Roman turned to me, cupped my face and said "It's about to get better." Then leaned in and kissed me.

   I melted into the kiss and started kissing him back. We kissed for hours in the moonlight. When we pulled away I looked at him and said "You really know how to make me fall for you, don't you Roman?" "Romance is my specialty." He said proudly. I laughed. "It sure is." Then we started kissing again.

   After we were done kissing we sat there staring again. I eventually fell asleep laying beside Roman with his arms around me. He nodded off to sleep shortly after.

A/N: Wow double upload today!