The Play

"Please please please please please please!" Roman whined. "Oh my f*****g god fine!" "Really? You will?" "Will you leave me alone?" "Yes! Totally! Absolutely!" "Then yes."
   "And now the play of a lifetime. A play you'll never forget. The best, awesomest, greatest, spectacularest- Roman that's not a word...fine, fantasticest, dramaticest, theaterest play eva." Virgil said monotonously. He walked off the 'stage' Roman made for his play. And everyone was watching. Everyone.
   It had been 20 minutes. Virgil still didn't care about the play. He played every part except Roman's. The finale was coming up. Finally. He had a sword fight with Roman. "I shall defeat you and defend my land!" Roman declared. "Oh no you won't." Virgil said with still no expression. Swing Swing Stab "Oh no I have been stabbed. How dare you. Revenge." Virgil said as he 'died'.
   "Roman I am not doing that!" "Well I can't!" "Ugh why did I agree to this?" "I don't know but you did! Remember, emotion!"
   "Mister, you are safe now! You are free to live your life!" Roman said then I walked onto stage. He wanted emotion, I'll give him emotion. "Oh sir how shall I ever repay you! Anything! Anything at all!" I said spinning and swooning. The room fell silent. Roman had a slight pink hue over his face. "Psst. Roman. Your line." I whispered nudging him. "Right uhh." Roman got into character. "Anything huh? How about you repay me with...your hand in marriage." Roman said seductively, kissing my hand. Damn why was he so good at this! "Nothing would make me happier!" We were supposed to walk off stage arm in arm but... I grabbed his collar and dipped him. "Nothing." I whispered before I kissed him.
   Everyone clapped. Oh no. I forgot. Logan, Patton, Thomas and a lot of his friends were watching.........oh well.