True Love

3rd Person POV
Roman went on an adventure to save some royalty. You know like usual. At some point he encountered a witch. "Whether curse or blessing, it will lead you to, for your true love, confessing. You may think this person you attest, but when you see them you will become obsessed. For your true love is close by, who you may ask, a guy."
She had put some kind of spell on Roman. A pink and red mist surrounded Roman. Then his eyes got a tint of pink. Roman continued on his quest. He thought about what the witch said. "A person I attest, close by, a guy. Who could that possibly be?" Roman said. He saved a few royalty from villains then went back to Thomas' mind. Then he finished cleaning up from his quest.
He left his room to see his friends.

Virgil POV
I was standing in the middle of a hallway, looking at my phone. I heard footsteps and looked up. It was Roman. "Hey Roman! How'd your quest go?" I asked. Roman looked up. He saw me and looked stunned. His eyes were pinkish. He walked up to me and kissed my hand. "Has anyone told you that you are the fairest of them all?" He asked smiling. "Haha another pale joke very funny." I said pulling my hand away and laughing. He put his hand on my cheek. "It wasn't a joke Virgil. You are the most handsome gentlemen in the land." I was speechless. I pushed his hand off my now red cheek. "Ok Roman you're taking this too far." Roman smiled at me and stared, like he was admiring me. I turned away. "Seriously Roman stop. This is getting weird." I said. I tried walking away but then I felt arms around my waist. "Are you leaving without saying goodbye?" "Roman seriously this is going way too far." Then he turned me around to face him. "You are just so handsome, I can't resist." He leaned in and kissed me. I just stood there. After a few seconds I put my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer and we kissed for a while. Then Roman pulled away. He smiled at me. "Wow Roman you're really good at kissing." I said smiling. "Not bad yourself Virg." He said holding my cheek. "I love you Roman." I kissed his cheek. When I looked at his reaction his eyes weren't a shade of pink anymore. His light brown eyes were way more gorgeous anyway. Wait why were his eyes pink? I looked at his face. It was bright red and he was dazed. "Roman." "Yes Virgil?" "Did something happen on your quest? Anything spells or curses?" Roman stood there.

Roman POV
It clicked. I suddenly realized it. Virgil was my true love. I thought I attested him, he was close to me, when I saw him I immediately became obsessed and he is a guy. It all added up. When I saw him something had come over me. Now I realize that 'something' was the spell. I wrapped my arms around Virgil and lifted him up. I swung him around and we laughed. "Virgil I love you! I love you so much!" Virgil laughed and kissed me. "I love you too Roman."

Well this was a bad chapter but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.