Interview

"I hope I get this job." Jungkook looked at his reflection in the mirror, fixing the suit he is wearing to a job interview.

He works as a secretary and was fired from his last job about three months ago. He went to thousands of job openings over the past months but all the job openings were taken. The worst part was that they chose who got the job by their looks and not their qualifications, after that Jungkook became self conscious about his looks and works even harder, but sometimes it isn't good enough.

It also didn't help he went through a tough breakup and his boyfriend ended up breaking his heart a month later he lost his job.

He stared at his reflection, parting his brunette hair and straightened his tie, staring at himself in different angels. He shook off all the nervousness he was bundling up and thought, "this might be my new job." Then he left to go to his interview and meet whom could be his new boss.

___________

The brunette haired boy waited on a stool in a hallway of a huge office area. He could feel the nervousness that he shook off back at his apartment coming back. It has been about a hour that Jungkook has waited for his turn, every time a beautiful young women came out of the office where the interview was being held Jungkook thought to himself, "there is no way I'm getting that job, I should just leave."

After about the ninth beautiful women that strutted out of the bosses office, he decided to make himself get off the stool and leave. "Mr Jungkook?" He turned his head and saw a women in glasses holding a clipboard, "it is your turn Mr Kook." He sighed thinking if he left one person earlier he could have missed the interview. He thanked the women before entering the office.

"Well good morning Jeon Jungkook, please take a seat." A young man with dirty blonde hair in a black suit greeted the brunette with a wide rectangular smile. Jungkook nodded with a faint smile and took a seat opposite to his. "I am Kim Taehyung."

"I have to say Mr Kook I was most impressed by your application. You have quite the experience, enough in fact to be in charge of your own company." Jungkook stared at the floor, not wanting to look up but he caught the smirk on the mans face. "And you are only twenty one?!" He sounded shock, as if it wasn't normal for a person of his age to have as much experience as he had, which it wasn't normal.

"And your very mature, I like that." The dirty blonde stated in his deep husky voice.

"Um, t-thank you Sir." He didn't know why he felt so awkward about Mr Kim but he was.

"Please, call me Taehyung or Tae if you want." He shun a boxy smile then stared deeply at the boy. "So tell me about yourself."

"Well, u-um," the brunette stuttered. "I am from B-Busan." He sounded unsure of himself even though it was the truth. "Really?!" Jungkook looked up and saw the bosses eyes lit up, he nodded to his statement making the man even happier. "My best friend is from Busan!"

"Um yes, it is a very nice place, you should visit sometime." The conversation between the two felt so casual, not at all like an interview that it was suppose to be.

"Maybe we can go together sometime?" The atmosphere in the room suddenly went dead, Jungkook never felt so scared to answer a question before.

"Well let's get back on topic." He coughed before looking at a blank sheet of paper.

"Well it says when you were younger you sang in nightclubs?" He stared down Jungkook, brushing back pieces of fallen hair out of his face.