Education, completed

Jungkook woke up with a headache. He allowed Yoongi and Jimin to stay over for the night since it was very late and he didn't want them to walk home and get hurt. Although, he kinda wished he did kick the two out because he ended up listening to his Hyung getting fucked from the other room by his might as well be boyfriend. The only thing that kept him happy was that he now had a boyfriend and no matter how angry he was or annoyed, the idea of having a boyfriend made a smile appear on his face every time.

The brunet took a sip from his cup of coffee as gazed down at the newspaper in front of him. He doesn't do these things, in fact, the idea of reading one sickened him, he thought it was the worst thing in the entire world and the reason why the older generation die quicker. Because of the boredom that is reading the daily newspaper. The only reason why he was anywhere close to it was because he thought it made him seem more mature.

A sound of the door clicked from down the hall rang through his ears, automatically snapping his head away from the newspaper and saw Jimin walk out with one of Yoongi's underwear on and nothing else, he itched his head tiredly as he let out a yawn and dragged himself over to Jungkook.

"Morning, 'Daddy'." Jungkook mimicked his Hyung's voice from last night as Jimin did the things that were unspeakable to talk about towards Jungkook. Damn, they were loud.

"Sorry, Jungkook. It was a sperm of the moment type of thing. Sorry, Kook." Jimin bowed, making the younger soften at the fluffy sight of Jimin. Although the noises that came from him last night still rang in his mind.

"It's fine, just at least give me a heads up next time and you can at least try to be quiet next time." Jungkook joked, patting his Hyung's sweaty hair, immediately regretting it since his hair was quite sweaty and had something else mixed in with the sweat which he will call 'cream'.

"Will do!" Jimin saluted with a giggle following Jungkook over to the couch and sat down on the love seat opposite to him.

"So, are you looking forward to your graduation today?" The younger queered, taking an interest in the older. He was invited to it on their date the other night and he asked everyone at the gathering yesterday, of course, he agreed, it did mean he would have more time to spend with his boyfriend and he considers Jimin a good friend.

"Really looking forward to it! My parents are even coming over from Busan to see me graduate! And after my graduation, I'll be a lawyer!" The oranges haired male giggled at the words he said. He never pictured himself to be a lawyer. He's always quick with a joke, makes everyone's days brighter with his eye smile and would never hurt a fly.

"That's so great. Are you looking forward to the after party?" The younger asked, taking another sip from his coffee.

"Yeah! It's gonna be great! TaeTae was able to book the party at the plaza! So my family that won't be able to meet me at the graduation itself will be at the party and a bunch of my friends that are also graduating are coming and will bring some family members as well so it will be great!" The older exclaimed, they both giggled at the older's childishness. In some ways, it is actually a miracle that he is graduating. "Hey, Kook? I'll be getting changed soon and head out. Everyone that is graduating has to be there at two and right now it's twelve so I need to head home and get cleaned up." Jimin informed and left the room to get changed and head out. About five minutes later he came out but this time in full clothing heading over to the front door. "Bye, Kook!"

"Bye, Hyung." Jungkook waved goodbye to the graduating boy, finishing his coffee as he grabbed his television remote and flipped through the channels, deciding to leave it on the news in case anything interesting is on.

"Oh Tae? What a coincidence I was about to leave." Jungkook perked up at the name of his boyfriend, wanting to already cuddle and kiss him till he falls asleep. It's amazing how clingy he became in just one day.