Never Walk Alone

Jungkook woke up the next morning late in the afternoon to find that Taehyung wasn't beside him like how they were before he went to sleep. He threw the covers off of him, the cold air of the room immediately hitting his bare arms and legs, he went to sleep in one of Taehyung's shirts and in his boxers. His arms littered with bruises from last night's events.

He cleared his mind before getting out of the bed and the room, leaning against the wall as he walked through the hallway of Taehyung's apartment. A sweet scent of banchan. The greatest scent in the world to Jungkook, not including the alluring scent of Taehyung's fruity hair.

"Hyungie," Jungkook mumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes with his fist and brushed his brunet coloured hair out of his eyes. Jungkook's doe-like orbs widened and glistened at the breathtaking view of his boyfriend in an apron while preparing a traditional Korean meal for the both of them.

"Bunny, I didn't know you were up..." Taehyung's cheeks grew rosy as he saw the younger in his nightwear, hair messy, still tired, all in all, adorable and pure. "I hope I didn't wake up my little baby." The blond pouted, he wanted Jungkook to get a well earned and deserved rest.

"No, Hyung." Jungkook smiled, exhausted clear on his face as he sluggishly waddled over to the kitchen isle. "The bed was lonely and cold without you in there with me," he frowned, circling his finger on the countertop while staring at the older.

"I'm sorry, Kookie. I just wanted to do something nice for you." The blond grinned, pushing a small bowl of rice towards Jungkook with many small side dishes.

"Banchan!" Jungkook grinned, grabbing a pair of chopsticks, stopping to awe at the bunny shape on one of the side dishes that was made from different vegetables. "The bunny is adorable!"

"Just like you." Taehyung muttered, watching the change in Jungkook's skin from pale to a burning red face.

"Hyung! You're embarrassing me!" Jungkook whined, trying to hide his face as he stuffed it into his bowl of rice.

"It's not my fault if you are the most adorable little being I've ever seen." Taehyung shrugged as he kissed his boyfriend's head softly, petting down his messy hair. "I got a call from the police station today."

Jungkook froze and slowly looked up the other. "W-What did they say?"

"They are gonna be holding him on trial next weekend. They said if we do well they can hold him for thirty years without trial." Taehyung added, hugging the younger close to his chest for a few seconds before letting go and slowly trailing his eyes down to the brunet's face. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah, just feel a bit sick..." Jungkook pouted, holding his stomach as his entire body began to shake.

"It's alright, baby, calm down. You can eat food later. Let's watch television, okay?" Taehyung asked, the younger nodded and allowed himself to be picked up and brought over to the living room area.

He set him down softly, kneeling down on the ground to his eye level, "are you okay, bunny?"

Jungkook nodded. "I'll get you a blanket from my room," Taehyung grinned. Jungkook started to pout when he looked at Taehyung get up on his two feet and was about to walk away before the younger grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him back like a yo-yo. Their eyes locked together, the brunet's bottom lip quivering.

"I-I want you to be my blanket." The words barely left his mouth, it came out as more of a whisper than anything but it was just enough for the blond to here.

"Anything, for my Kookie." Taehyung hummed, crawling on top of the couch, behind the brunet before wrapping his arms around him and tipping over, causing them both to lay on the soft furniture. "Is this okay, baby?"

"Yes, thank you, Hyungie." Jungkook answered back, slowly moving around so he will be face to face with his Hyung.

Taehyung pressed his head on top of the other's, petting the long and silky strands of Jungkook's umber hair, smelling the coconut scent that exhaled from it. "Are you okay?"

Jungkook just nodded, curling himself into a ball in his lover's arms, trying to warm himself up.

"You don't seem okay, you can talk to me." Taehyung told him, hearing a week, "I know" from the younger.

There was complete silence. The blond was about to pick at the younger to speak but he thought it would be better to let it be unless Jungkook wants to speak himself.

"I loved him." Jungkook painfully snickered. "I never thought he would do something like that." Jungkook's voice cracked, even though he had no love left in his heart for that bastard it still pained him knowing that a man that once loved him would do something so inhuman as he did.

"I'm sorry, Kookie. You didn't deserve anything like that." The blond whispered, kissing the top of his head. "My little baby, nothing bad will ever happen to you again."

"I know," Jungkook shyly smiled, Taehyung always managed to make the younger feel so comfortable.

"Kookie, I know it's not the right time and all to talk about this but..." The blond muttered bashfully, tensing up out of nervousness.

The brunet moved his head from the older's chest and looked up at his Hyung with his big, chocolate doe-eyes. "What is it, Hyungie?"

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

"Well... I know we haven't been in a relationship that long but... I was wondering." The blond asked, trying to calm himself down before popping the question. "I was just wondering about your idea on living together?"

"Like as a couple? Like in those stories where the couple move into a new apartment and live happily together? Then they adopt an animal together? Then they get into a fight but make up in the end? Like one of those couples?" The brunet whimpered, his eyes glazing up.

"Yeah, like one of those couples." Taehyung answered, kissing the younger on his plump, red lips, holding his chin up.

They broke apart, staring into each other's eyes.

"No matter how many times I say the words 'I love you', it is never enough to express how much I truly love you. But, I can try." Taehyung planted a kiss on Jungkook's nose, "I love you." Taehyung planted a kiss on Jungkook's cheek, "I love you." Taehyung planted a kiss on Jungkook's other cheek, "I love you." Taehyung planted one last kiss on his forehead, "I love you. I love you so much."

"Hyung! Close your mouth! How much cheese have you been eating that you turned into one yourself?" Jungkook pouted, stuffing his head in his arms to avoid the stairs that his boyfriend was giving.

"It's not my fault, when I'm with you I'm in utopia. I just love you so much that it comes out of my mouth without even myself realizing it and I-"

"Stop!" The brunet fiercely blushed, the other awing at the redness of his cheeks.

"Alright, I'll stop." Taehyung giggled, causing the younger to calm down a bit. "You do know I love you though right?"

"How can I not know when you say it to me every five seconds?" He giggled childishly, learning a playful slap on the arm by his boyfriend.

"Whatever," Tae sighed, kissing Jungkook's lips. "When everything goes back to normal I want us to go home hunting. I want us to live together so I get to see you every second of the day."

"I couldn't ask for anything better." Jungkook blushed, earning a pat on the head from the blond.

"I love you, Kookie."

"I love you too, TaeTae."