Going insane

Here we watch a Kim Seokjin in its natural habitat.

The Kim Seokjin looks after it's young as he keeps his eyes on the alpha male, Kim Namjoon, his mate that was protecting its territory from predators.

The wild Kim Seokjin howled and roared at his mate to gain his attention, the predator moves quickly. Its many legs make him take flight from place to place.

The Kim Namjoon growled, his senses hyping as he is now on the lookout for the enemy.

The young of the Kim Seokjin protects it's mother's neck, his eyes scattering across the land. The young Kim Hoseok has excellent senses for he is still a newborn and they have not been tainted by his surroundings.

The younger's 'fur' shoots up as the predator came out of hiding.

The mother howls as it pulls their young closer for protection.

The Kim Namjoon jumps at the enemy, claws out to attack at the right moment. The critter scatters, dodging every attack skillfully. The Kim Namjoon than proceeds to release a battle cry to assure it's mate and its's young that he is safe and has everything under control.

"Everything is under control!" Namjoon yells at the top of his lungs as he tries to beat the intruder with a broom.

"YOU KNOW I HATE COCKROACHES!!!!!!!" Jin scream, covering Hobi's eyes to make sure he doesn't see the terrifying beast.

"I KNOW YOU QUACKING DO SO SHUT YOUR BEAUTIFUL MOUTH AND LET ME BEAT THIS THING UP!" Namjoon screamed, now just blindly hitting the ground. After a minute of silence, he opened his eyes after being certain the creature was killed.

Namjoon trailed his eyes down to the spot where he was hitting senselessly, only to find that the cockroach was no longer there nor anywhere on the floor from what the family could see.

"OMG!!!! HOSEOK WHERE DID IT GO?!" Seokjin yelped, shrinking himself into the sofa.

Hoseok fixed his hair and squinted his eyes at his father (mother) that was acting more of a child than he was and he was eleven years old, soon going onto twelve. "How am I suppose to know when I was blind the whole time because of you?!"

"DON'T YELL AT YOUR FATHER!!!" Jin screamed, rocking himself back and forth like he was going insane.

"THIS IS BAD!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT THOSE THINGS CAN FLY?!?!" He screeched again. If the cockroach, Namjoon and Hoseok weren't deaf already they sure as hell were. This is also what I meant by the fact that Hoseok had good senses since he was a newborn and had not been tainted by its surroundings, as in Jin did not ruin him just yet.

"They don't fly they glide!" Namjoon snapped at his husband.

"STOP YELLING AT ME!!!! AND WHAT IS THE BIG DIFFERENCE?! THEY CAN CLIMB AND FLY! THAT IS LITERALLY THE SCARIEST THING THAT AND CREATURE CAN DO!" Jin hissed, his claws now out.

"The difference is that they don't use force and power to do it and instead they use wind and gravity to help them stay in the air!"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! THEY ARE BOTH TERRIFYING!"

"Dad, there it is!" Hobi exclaimed, pointing at the creature that was trying to climb up the wall but ended up falling on it's back.

"It does matter! How would you like it if I called you an air breather instead of a mammal?! Huh?! Would you like that?!" Namjoon asked, on the verge of pulling all hair out.

"That, the cockroach." Hoseok whined, pointing to the now helpless critter.

"I DON'T GIVE A DUCK AS LONG AS I'M CALLED BEAUTIFUL!"