In Love

Jungkook woke up and hopped into the shower before he got dressed. The first thing he was gonna do is to go down to the city hall and place his vote for guy rights to be allowed.

He wore his favourite white tee that had a few holes in it, but holes in clothing were quite fashionable these days so he thought it would be nice to wear it. He then put on his favourite and new colourfull tie-dyed style jacket, a plaid shirt that was tied around his waist with a pair of ripped jeans and some white shoes. He checked himself in the mirror and left his apartment, not forgetting to take his keys so he can get back into his apartment later.

He rushed to the subway and waited patiently for the train that will bring him to the city centre where the city hall is.

When the train arrived he got the first seat he could and took out his phone so he can play games while he waits for the train to bring him to his destination. Instead of playing games he plugged his earbuds in his ears and played his BigBang song playlist on his phone. He stared out the window, his head nodding to the beat of 'let's not fall in love'.

Before he knew it the train came to a complete stop and he hopped off the train with a spring in his step. Once he came back to the surface he walked through the city until he found his way to where the voting was taking place. He entered through the grand oak doors of the city hall building. He glanced at the people who were already doing their votes, mainly elderlies were voting which kinda scared the brunet because he knew that they're most likely gonna vote no since they like the olden days and hate change.

He looked for an empty boot to vote in, but not before showing his ID to show that he is of age to vote. He looked down the slip of paper he received and read it carefully.

Do you think Gay Rights should be allowed in South Korea?

Yes:
No:

Jungkook grabbed the pen at the boot and ticked beside the word saying 'yes'. He smiled at his decision and slipped it into the steel box for votes and left his boot. The brunt left the grand hall and went back under the surface to catch the next train that will bring him home.

_____________

Jungkook sighed as he grabbed his keys to his apartment and eventually opened it with a lot of struggle. When he stepped into his home the first thing he notices was a light pink coloured envelope with a shining red heart to seel it off. The brunt bent down to pick it up and read what the back of the envelope said.

"My Sweet Bunny Kookie" Jungkook muttered the name and jumped on his sofa in the living room. He slips his index finger under the heart-shaped sticker to open it nicely without ruining the envelope nor the sticker.

Morning my beautiful Kookie.
I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight,
I've been looking forward to this day for a long time now and I'm so happy that it finally came.
Sorry, I bet this letter is sounding cringe now,
I just can't help it.
It feels unreal that it's actually happening,
I probably seem like a teenage girl at this point that's fangirling over her true love but that is just how I feel about you.
I can't wait for our date tonight, Kookie.
I'll pick you up at eight, and don't worry about picking the right outfit or anything because you look perfect no matter what.

Until tonight, Taehyung.

"Well, that's a long letter." Jungkook muttered to himself as he looked over the letter again and a sudden realization hits him.