Everything Is Going To Be Alright

"God, what time is it?" Jungkook asked himself, propping himself up straight on the bed he was sitting on.

"Wait, how did I get home?" Jungkook asked himself again, scratching his head to try and recap memories but none came to him.

He yawned and got out of bed. He didn't care that he was only in his boxers because if he wasn't wearing a long tee and a pair of short shorts than he would only wear his boxers. He opened the door and yawned again stumbling to the couch that was placed in the middle of the living room and lied flat on the couch like a fish finger.

"Mmmmn, I always knew you would look sexy in only underwear but I didn't think you would have looked this hot. I could just eat you up, right here and now. Such a cutie, a sexy cutie to be exact." Taehyung smirked at the boy who was lying flat on the chair, slowly moving his hand on the brunette's back and down to his juicy butt, squeezed it a little, making the younger yelp.

"T-Taehyung?!" Jungkook yelped and started squirming and turning around to try and cover his entire body with nothing but his arms and legs. "W-what are you doing in my apartment?! D-don't look at me!" Jungkook yelled trying to cover his underwear that was covered in cute bunny patterns.

"What do you mean, your apartment? Sorry bunny but you're in my apartment, but you and your cute little tush can stay as long as you want." Tae smirked and removed Jungkook's hands from covering his boxers to show the cute little bunny characters that were all over his boxers.

"Y-your apartment?! H-how did I get here?!" The brunette panicked, causing the blond to laugh light-heartedly.

"Calm down Kookie. You just fell asleep on the train so I brought you into my apartment." He smiled and brushed back a few strands of stray hair behind the younger's ear.

"W-why am I only wearing boxers?" Jungkook asked, trying to cover his upper body.

"Well I could have left you in nothing but I thought you could get cold." Taehyung smiled, making Jungkook blush a bright fiery red in embarrassment. "But to answer your questions, I took off your suit so you can sleep more comfortably. Don't worry nothing bad happened."

"Okay, that's good." The younger whispered to himself and tried getting up but was prevented by Taehyung.

"Where do you think you're going? I didn't even get to eat yet." He smirked and eyes the younger up and down. "You didn't eat either." He said and slowly got closer to him, slowly climbing up on him till his face was an inch away from his.

"S-Sir, I d-don't think this is very appropriate." Jungkook said, squirming under the older's dark glare.

"Mh, I don't enjoy the word Sir but I don't mind you saying it. Especially in this position, it kinda turns me on." Tae smirked as slowly rubbed his bottom half against the brunette's leg.

"S-Sir?! Please get off of me n-now!" Jungkook asked, trying to push the older off of him but it was useless.

"Ah~, bunny! Stop calling me that or I'll pound into you mercilessly." The blond groaned as he continued to rub himself off the brunette's leg as he slowly moved up and got closer and closer to the younger's private part.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled when his boss rubbed his part against the younger's part. The younger slightly moaned at the feeling then had a sudden realization and kneed Taehyung in the Taehyung junior.

"Ah! What the fuck?!" Taehyung groaned and cupped the area that was kicked and fell to the floor.

"T-Taehyung? I-I'm s-sorry, please let me help you up." Jungkook asked and put out his hand to help him get up.