URXN3V3RXAL0N3

Taehyung entwined his fingers with his boyfriend's placing a quick kiss on his boyfriend's face to comfort them while they walked home together. Taehyung did have his car to drive them home but then Namjoon needed to borrow it.

"You okay, baby? You are really quiet... I can't blame you but, I just love to hear your voice and I feel empty without hearing it." The blond muttered, his grip on the younger's hand tightening to make him feel safer and more secure in his lover's grip.

"I feel like I'm being watched." Jungkook mumbled, looking down at the ground, too worried to look at anything else, even at his boyfriend.

"Only by me, Kookie. You're safe with me." He muttered again, kissing his boyfriend's cheek and making him giggle.

"I know." Jungkook giggled as he felt Taehyung place multiple kisses all over the younger's face.

"I know what will cheer you up, what if I take the most important thing in the world to me out to dinner with me?" Tae queered, smiling when he saw his face light up at hearing his suggestion.

"I'd like that." Jungkook giggled pecking his boyfriend's lips.

Not knowing that the affection of the happy couple angered another that was stalking behind them none the less than twelve meters away.

~~~The Next Morning~~~

Jungkook woke up, a bit restless but he wasn't gonna let that get to him because he was gonna go on a date with his boyfriend today. Although, for the person that didn't sleep well he slept since eleven last night until nine this morning.

He took a bath to freshen him up before picking out what to wear for his date. People accuse girls of taking hours to get perked up for a date but in this case, it was nothing to Jungkook.

"Why is this so difficult..." He groaned to himself as he stuffed his head in his pillow.

Two hours without picking what to wear. Not even having his hair or makeup done yet because he insists that he can't do any of that without knowing what he is wearing cause he wants his makeup to match with his outfit.

So, it was time for eliminations.

He picked out the clothes which were fancy enough for a date but not too fancy in case they weren't gonna do anything fancy. That eliminated half of his outfit.

Then he picked out the type of style Taehyung likes on Jungkook which is actually anything that shows enough skin that he can get easy access to bite his skin but not something too revealing that would make people come onto him. So that eliminated a decent amount of clothes.

Then he eliminated the last few by colour. So that left him with his favourite coloured shirt ever. A white low-cut tee which may or may not have been eaten by moths, paired with a baby pink jacket and tight black jeans.

The doorbell rang, shocking Jungkook. Taehyung wasn't supposed to be here in at least another hour and he didn't even get to style his hair or put on makeup yet. He sighed since he'll just have to go the way he is.

He skipped over to the door, unlocking it and opening it up with the widest smile he could muster without unhinging his jaw. "Hey, Taehyu- T-Taemin?"

"Hey, baby boy." Taemin smirked at the shocked expression on the younger's face. "Why so shocked to see me? Didn't you get my presents?"