The Boys With Love

Jungkook groaned in the passenger's seat beside Taehyung as he drove. Through the entire car ride, Jungkook was thinking of ways that he can possibly kill her mother.

"You know, Taemin's car is a BMW. It's a million times faster, also a million times cleaner." She muttered the last part as to not let anyone hear it, but Taehyung heard it and he was getting pissed off.

"Yes, well, I don't really need a big fancy car. Also, it was a gift from my father and it runs perfectly fine so I don't have any intentions of getting a new car anytime soon." Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook trailed his hands to the gear stick where his Hyung's hand was placed, caressing his knuckles softly and gave him a heartwarming smile which was just enough for Taehyung to not kill Jungkook's mother. Just.

Taehyung took in a deep breath as he thought over and over to himself again and again. 'There is no Jungkook in jail, you can't go to jail- Although, there is also no Jungkook's mom in jail'. He was trying to decide from going to jail for murder or just put up with the crazy and nagging woman's nonsense. He turned a corner as he headed for the airport. 'You just gotta make it through two or so hours of pain, you can do it.'

The very hateful woman in the back of the car tsked as she watched how Taehyung was driving. "Trying to kill us? You know Taemin was a very good driver."

At that moment Taehyung passed a few fences which he was quite intrigued to drive into at that very moment and hopefully kill the annoying woman. Yes, she was that bad.

"Mom, Taehyung is a great driver. You should be thankful that he is so kind as to drive you to the airport at such a time." Jungkook spoke, Taehyung felt so grateful for having an amazing boyfriend as he did.

"Thankful? At least me sitting in the same car as Taemin wasn't a death wish."

'I will make it a death wish if you want!' Taehyung thought to himself as he gripped tighter to the steering wheel.

"Mom! Just be quiet!" Jungkook growled towards his mother. She tsked again before going quiet. that was the first peaceful moment the three of them had together in the car.

"Taemin never forced me to be quiet-"

"Well if you like Taemin so much why don't you just run off to him, huh?!" Taehyung yelled, gritting his teeth as he tried not to curse since she is still Jungkook's mother.

"That is no way to speak to someone older than you-"

"Would you be quiet for once?! Taehyung is right! Now stop complaining!" Jungkook yelled over his mother's voice, causing a sly smile to slip onto Taehyung's lips.

"I thought I raised you better than to talk back to your mother, can't believe you let you let him change you like this, with Taemin you never had an attitude problem-"

"Tae, can you please pull over to that gas station." Jungkook suddenly spoke, pointing to the small gas station by the side of the road that was getting closer and closer to them.

The blond nodded and quickly pulled in by one of the free petrol pumps, once safely parked the brunet jumped out of the car and slammed it shut. Tae frowned at his boyfriend's act and followed out of the car to chase after him, leaving a very bitter woman in the car to complain to herself about her son and the boyfriend.

The blond rushed into the convenient store and quickly whipped his head in different direction to find him. That's when he saw his boyfriend grabbing cans of Red Bull and seemed quite tempted by the packet of cigarettes behind the desk since he knows how much his mom hates smoking because of his father.