Blamed

Katsuki isn't happy about anything...

Yesterday, he just saw his favorite hero lying on a bed in the hospital. Tubes keeping him alive. That made him lose a spark of hope. Plus he almost died because of freezing. Then he found out that Shouto has something to do with all of this.

He thought that's all but then, Mr. Aizawa and Asui was missing...this is the worst.

The security cameras were destroyed and so the investigators saw nothing, but certainly Shouto admitted that he stabbed All Might then lied about telling that all is an accident. This events pissed Katsuki more and more.

He entered 1-A and instantly felt the odd atmosphere. Despair...which seemed to fuel his childhood friend sitting behind him, wearing that stupid black outfit of him.

The question is...why does people didn't question nor suspected him? It was too odd, as if someone is controlling the staff in U.A. to protect the nerd. Katsuki almost feel that he was the only one thinking in the class.

Then his thoughts jumped on what Izuku had told him back at U.S.J. The thing that they triggered Shouto...what was that all about? Is there a connection between what was happening right now?

Should he report what he learned? Then there was the fact that a pro hero and a student got abducted by the villains... But who? Was it the league or was it Izuku?

The thinking ripped his mind causing a headache to form. Seriously, what the fuck is happening?

"Your thinking too hard Katsuki" he almost punched the fanboy on the face, too bad he dodged.

Katsuki took his sit and hanged his bag. Ignoring the villain behind him. "Hey, will you report me Ka-chan?" He asked again, nagging the blonde teen.

Annoyed, Katsuki turned around to glare at Izuku. "Shut the fuck up, I will do what I want!" He exclaimed before facing front again.

Everyone is almost talking about Shouto. How he betrayed their trust or how they were scared. He ignored them, but what does Izuku needed for him to do all that just to trigger Shouto? He wanted to shut them up too but he didn't want to bring the attention towards him...especially that All Might is injured by one of them.

He looked at the back where the supposedly most powerful student in 1-A sat...

Was it possible that his stupid childhood friend is somehow recruiting Shouto? Or was Shouto already part of their shady guild?

Its hard to predict since he didn't have any evidence. But one thing is for sure...Izuku wanted something from Shouto. And he will prevent him from getting what he wanted.

Shouto had enough of his father's mouth. He scolded him and grounded him...even smacked him a couple of times just so to knock some sense in him.

So he will stay in the house until his father said so.

He felt relieved that this didn't go public, this kind of news can destroy his family's reputation and he didn't want to go through this stage anymore.

The police had charged him of mass murder back when he was still a kid and now they are calling him a killer. They are already uncertain if they could let Shouto roam freely, now they understand that he now a threat.

Shouto looked down on his trembling hands once again. His quirk had killed quite a large amount of number and now they are calling him a threat...and he felt as if he was treated like a villain.

Now he has a strong urge to join his mother in the hospital.

His inner self is slowly leaking out. They really did blame him for everything when he only tried to protect them. But he also felt the guilt for freezing them and stabbing the number one hero on the chest.

Then he realized something...

If All Might can't be a hero anymore, then his father was now the number one.

Endeavor? Number one?

That made him punch the wall. His knuckles bleeding and teeth gritted. The thought irritated him too much. If his father is number one and his father trained him to become number one...

'Shall I defeat my father to become number one then?'

A crooked smile crept its way on his face. He let his demon loose.

Shouta had cold sweat dripping down his chin. His scarf is gone and his powers is useless in this situation. But why take him as hostage? What do they want?

The young man with bandages all over his head fished a phone in his pocket. "Master, he is awake" he said before disconnecting. The girl seemed to keep her distance, under the shadows.

The pro hero tried to think of something effective, but then he will only wait for this master to come before he can talk. "Did you cut your tongue or something?" The girl said, voice very familiar. He was sure that the girl was one of 1-A students.

"I'll just wait for your master" he answered, eyes darting back on his student...Asui, unconsciously sitting on the chair, head lolled on one side and tongue sticking out.

He heard the door opening behind him and light filled the room for a few seconds, getting a good look at the girl in black plate armor.

His mouth hang low as he saw her. "Why?" Was the only word that came out of his mouth. His student, standing on the villains side smiled and waved. "Sorry, Mr. Aizawa but I'm with them ever since I was a child" she explained.

Shouta has the look of sympathy on his face. Then the door closed. The shadows veiling her face once more. He was shocked, how could someone like her join the villains?

"Mr. Aizawa" another familiar voice.

The green head stood in front of him, a grin on his face. "Hello" he said. Shouta went pale. He knew something was wrong with the child but being a master mind of villains? That's too much.

"Oh, are you wondering where are you" He asked, stepping backwards then raised his arms as if going to hug the air.

"Welcome to our home, just like the league of villains... We are a big happy family, namely, The Banes of Equality" Izuku explained, the grin turning evil by the time.

He pointed at Shouta who only tried to stay calm. His powers is surely useless against this boy. "And you... Mr. Aizawa...will be our main man for this plan. Please cooperate-" he said, pulling a black briefcase from nowhere.

Opening the case, his forehead dripped of cold sweat as soon as he spotted the set of injections lying in. "-I swear this will not hurt...not unless you struggle anyway"

...
Enjoyed? Press the small star below and comment :) I really enjoy reading your comments...sometimes it makes me laugh and some other times... well,it makes me nervous and uneasy too, cause you have the power to alter the story or even make me stop if you hate it...
√(-_-√).

Also, there's no particular ships here so yeah...

As always, thanks for reading.

∆(°~°)∆