An Odd Interview

Detective Nakamura leaned on his chair. This kid is hard to pursue. "So its a yes then. Eraserhead and Asui is hidden somewhere" he said, jotting down notes as he did.

Izuku shrugged. "I did say there's a high possibility that Asui Tsuyu would be joining us but I didn't tell you we have Mr. Aizawa with us. What if the league of villains abducted him instead?" he mumbled, still frowning because of his own outrage just a while ago. Nighteye glared at him, he wanted to test his quirk on the villain but he seemed unsure.

"Where did you kept her then?" The detective continued, ignoring the fact that he is doubting. But he is sure that this villain is only trying to trick him...he won't fall for that. Izuku suddenly laughed, the innocent kind of laughter that kids produce when they are really happy. "Why would you even ask that if you know that I won't even tell you the answer?" He said, the smile now back on his face.

Nighteye glared at the kid. The way he looked and talked are very innocent but one look into his eyes and you will know how dangerous he can be. Its like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Very deceiving.

"I'll give you a clue then...somewhere underneath" he mumbled.

"Shouto Todoroki, missing last night...do you have any idea where he is? Did you abduct him too?" The detective asked. Izuku sighed in exasperation, "how do I know? I'm busy with other things and I can't control every villain that I held. I'm not a tyrant you know." He said, bored.

Every question that they asked seemed nothing to the villain, its either he says 'yes I did' or 'I don't know'. Its the first time the detective had seen someone who doesn't deny his own fault and sin. Its rather odd and off, it felt like being played at by a child.

"Is your mom nor dad involved of all your sinful acts?"

Izuku suddenly froze, his eyes now glaring at the detective in front of him. "No, and don't ever ask again. Please don't involve my parents about this" his voice is hard but at the same time pleading. Well, everyone in the room would understand why. We all love our parents (right?).

Nighteye pulled another chair by the side of the table and sat. He crossed his feet and looked at Izuku. "Are you sure that none of them is involved?" He asked. "Yes, Im sure. Not my mother or my father. None" this time his voice is firmer and stronger. That's the cue that his family is off limits. But Nighteye couldn't shake the feeling that this villainous child has two innocent parents. It just sounds so absurd. Why would a child turn evil if the parents taught the good?

"May I ask why you decided to turn into a villain?"

Another hit. Izuku looked on the table, glaring at it. "Again. May I-"

"I heard you" he said.

"You, of all people should know. Heroes make me sick, one time they are good then another they are bad. Why do you think that heroes are always right?" The villain sighed, "If I am to answer your question, I would tell that I am born in love with being a villain. Dreaming to be one" he explained, confusing both the detective and Nighteye at the same time.

"Just as the people described me when I was a child...'cursed', 'crazy', 'maniac'" he chuckled weakly, "whats wrong if a child see the villains as the heroes?"

The pro heroes seemed too stunned to talk. Nighteye wanted to explain how wrong it would be. How evil it looked. But surely, its already too late for him. The genius was drowned by evil.

The detective closed his eyes for a while before taking a deep breath. "What is your objective then Midoriya?" He asked.

They steeled themselves.

"Oh, nothing serious" he looked at Nighteye.

"Just the down fall of the hero era"

...

Shouto slowly opened his eyes and groaned as his head throbbed painfully. The sudden light glaring at him made him squint as he tried to sit up.

Looking around, he found out that he is still in Modoriya's household.

The room is full of drawings, specifically, different villains and heroes. They are drawn beautifully, every detail are visible. Some of the drawings are colored and some are unfinished.

He removed the green blanket that was wrapped around him and willed himself to stand up. His visions suddenly went blurry and his head started to swim.

Shouto leaned on the wheeled chair nearby, in front of a computer, almost slipping, luckily the wheeled chair has a stopper. He closed his eyes for a while, calming his forced nerves.

When his visions cleared up, he turned the chair around and took a sit. He sighed and leaned on the head rest. Shouto looked around, looking at every drawings hanging on the wall. He remembered some of the heroes, such as Eraserhead, Present Mic and Midnight. Then he spotted All Might, covered in rich colors, below the drawing is a note. He need to squint his eyes before he could read the content: 'The symbol of HOPE and the only TRUE HERO- Stain' then another note below it:'Wasn't expecting Shouto Todoroki to ruin my plans *a scribble of a smiling Izuku*'

Shouto trembled and looked away. His heart started to pound painfully. The pain that his regret held started to pour out. Tears started to spill from his eyes as he turned his head, only to spot another heart breaking drawing.

His mom, drawn out with very fine details hanging nearby the window. She was younger and livelier with a smiling face. She wore a dark blue fitted hero outfit, his silver hair tied to a neat ponytail while ice covered her torso like an armor, her belt made of fine ice and so does her arm bands and boots. There are only ten words written above the drawing: 'Thank You For Saving Us- Kana Miki & Izuku Midoriya'

Shouto's eyes widened in shock, the tears stopped spilling and his heart started to hurt more.

Her mother is a past hero...

...

Man, this book is so far from over. So many secrets buried still. Hope you have the patience to wait readers!

Don't forget to leave a like and a comment!