I'm Done

Guys, if a girl is stupid enough to love you after you break her heart, SHE'S THE ONE. — unknown

Chris's POV:

"You are being so crazy right now, what the hell Sabrina? Can you come down so I can talk to you," I said looking at her from downstairs.

"No Chris get out of my house. I don't want to talk. Wait actually let's talk," she said walking down. "Let me start. Why the fuck do you treat me like this?" After all I've done for you."

"Look I'm sorry," I said looking at her.

"NO, I AM NOT EXCEPTING YOUR DAMN APOLOGY. CHRIS I AM TIRED OF THIS. MY HEART IS TIRED. YOU'RE NEVER HOME. YOU DON'T TOUCH ME, AND YOU DON'T LOVE ME."

"Can you stop yelling please," I said to her.

"I have taken you back so many times and everytime I do you hurt me more and more and more again and I'm tired," she said with tears rolling down her face.

"Sabrina I'm sorry, I messed up and—," I said with her cutting me off.

"Same words used last time you hurt me. Chris I'm done. A girl can only take so many heartbreak. You want to know what's funny how you have hurt me so many times, but I still choose to love you and care about you. Right now I'm fed up and done. I love you so much but I've had it. I'm sorry Chris but I'm done," she said and my heart dropped in the stomach. "Just leave, you have a career and everybody loves you and your music. I'm sure you will find someone to love you like I did."

I looked at her for while. I can't believe this is happening right now. I fucked up really bad. "Chris please leave," she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm sorry, love you Sabrina. I have not been the best thing in your life and I'm sorry but I hope you have a great life. You were the best thing that have ever happened to me and I love you," I said as I walk to the door. She walked behind me and we got to the door. I turned around and kissed her on the cheek and wiped her tears away.

"Love you so much," I said looking her in the eyes.

"Love you too," she said looking at me. I walked out and she closed the door before I could look back at her.