Simple Moments

Simple moments are often the best moments —unknown

Chris's POV:

We were eating the pizza and just hanging out. "Boy you crazy if you think I'm gonna share my M&M's with you," Sabrina said snatching the bag of M&M's.

"Sabrina share the candy, you're so stingy when it comes to chocolate," I said looking at her and she started laughing. "What are you laughing at?" I asked looking at her.

"You, you have sauce on your nose," she said laughing. "Here's a napkin." I cleaned of the sauce and just starred at her. Then I started tickling her. "Stop it." She kept on laughing.

"If you promise to stop laughing at me," I said looking at her.

"Okay I promise," she said laughing. She was so pretty, man what the hell was I missing out on. "What?" She said smiling.

"Just realizing that I was missing out on something wonderful," I said looking at her. She crawled over to me and leaned her back on me between my legs.

"New beginning, we all make mistakes and we just have to learn from it, that's all," she said smiling up at me.

"Yeah, I learned from mine," I said smiling back.

"When does your album comes out?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm planning on putting it out on Halloween, which is in a few weeks, but I don't have an album cover yet and really need one," I said looking around the room. "What that?" I asked pointing to a painting.

"Oh it's just something that I did when I went to art retreat. They said to think of something important to you. I thought about the night we broke up. I was heartbroken and it was night time, so yeah," she said looking at me.

"Can I use it for my album cover please, it really matches the name of the album," I said looking at it.

"What's the name?" She asked looking at me.

"Heartbreak on a Full Moon," I said looking at her.

"Yeah that's fine, it's gonna be a great album, I just know it," she said smiling.

"Thanks," I said looking at her.

"Well I better get back to work. Thanks for your distraction, I really needed it," she said getting up.

"What time do you usually leave?" I asked looking up at her.

"At ten," she said picking up the wine glasses and carrying it to the break room.

"Why so late?" I asked as I followed her with stuff in my hand.

"Because I don't like working at home. It's my place of relaxation," she said placing the glasses in the sink.

"Smart," I said putting the trash in the trash can. "I would love to stay and hang if that's okay with you," I said looking at her.

"Really that's nice thanks, usually if I'm by myself I blast music in here. Don't worry the walls are sound proof," she said looking at me. "So you can play whatever you like."

"Okay sweet," I said pulling my phone out. I handed it to her. She plugged it up to the speaker and turned the volume up.