You Still Love Me Right?

Chris's POV:

I woke up the next morning and Sabrina was watching T.V or staring into space. "Hey baby," I said sitting up.

"Good morning," she said smiling at me. "How are you?"

"Good, how did you sleep?" I asked looking at her. She was deep in thoughts. "Babe, did you hear me."

"Hm, I'm sorry what did you say," she said looking at me.

"I said how did you sleep," I said looking at her.

"Oh, good, except the part where you were all over me, then you woke and went to the bathroom and threw up but other then that it was fine," she said giving me a smile.

"I'm sorry, me and the guys went out last night and had a couple of drinks," I said looking at her.

"Were She with you?" She asked.

"Who?" I asked sitting up.

"The girl at the studio," she said.

"Um no," I said and I lied.

"You sure Chris, please don't lie to me," she said looking at me. She give me this look, like she was staring into my soul. She was there but it was only for a few hours and we fucked.

"Yeah, she wasn't there," I said looking at her.

"Okay," she said sitting on me cowgirl style. "You know I love you, right?"

"Yes I know," I said looking at her.

"And I will do anything for you right," she said seductively.

"Mhm," I said looking in her eyes and I knew exactly what she was doing.

"So, I will ask you one more time Christopher Maurice Brown were she at the club with you and did you guys do anything," she said looking in my eyes.

"Yes, she was at the club and we got a little drunk and had sex," I said looking at her in the eyes. She back away. Then she lean forward and kiss me on the lips. This is not what I expected from her. Then she leaned back and slap me across the face. Yep there it goes. She got off me.

"Asshole," She said walking out the door. Then she came back in and started packing her clothes. I got out off bed. I grab her hand but snatch it from me. Grab it again and she turned around and snatched it from me. "DON'T TOUCH ME CHRIS, GET YOUR HANDS OF ME."

"Look I'm sorry, I was drunk and I couldn't help myself," I said looking at her.

"I don't care, I should've listened to my head. You were too good to be true," she said turning to pack her stuff. When she put it in, I took them out. "Stop, Chris."

"I'm sorry, it was an accident," I said looking at her.

"Chris, I give up my whole life in another place for you, that was not an accident. If I go have sex with another person knowing that I have someone, that's NOT A FUCKING ACCIDENT," she yelled. "I can't believe I trusted you."

"This one I promise was an accident babe, please don't leave me," I said looking at her. "And she wasn't even that good. Babe you blow my mind with some of the shit you do in bed, I don't want to lose that knowing who I am."

"You should've thought about that when you FUCK HER CHRIS," she yelled packing her clothes. I took her arm.

"Can you just stop and listen for a second," I said turning her to me. "Look it was all just one night stand with her. I don't love her Sabrina, I love you and that's all I care about. Look I don't want you out of my life. I can't imagine life without you and I don't want to. I just want you and only you. What I did last night I regret it and I won't do it again." Then tears started rolling down my face. She looked at me and wiped them away. "Babe, don't leave me. I'm sorry." I got on my knees and started crying.

"Get up Chris," she said looking at me. I got up. She caress my cheek. "You mean all those stuff you said."

"Every bit, and I promise never to hurt you again. Babe I just need you with me," I said looking at her. Tears started rolling down her face. Lean forward and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you," she said pulling away from the kiss. "Don't do dumb shit like this again."

"I promise I won't," I said kissing her again.