Just Dance with Me

I don't dance but here I am, spinning around and around in circles with you — unknown

Sabrina's POV:

I sat there editing the pictures and Chris was dancing to every song that came on. He looked at me and stopped. "What?" I asked glancing up at him.

"Come dance with me," he said waving me over.

"Chris I don't dance and you know that," I said looking at him and he walked over.

"Pleeease," he said smiling at me, showcasing his dimples.

"No," I said smiling.

"Come on I will take to the ice cream shop after we leave," he said.

"Fine," I said getting up.

"Show me what you got," he said looking at me. I started swaying back and forth. "Okay any thing else like twerking."

"Oh my gosh. I can twerk but for certain people," I said smiling at him.

"Like who?" He asked smiling at me.

"Um me, God, friends, and family," I said looking at him.

"What about me?" He asked then I looked at him.

"Okay fine maybe you," I said with a smile.

"Show me what you got," he said.

"Okay first we have to change the music. I can't dance to this," I said walking over to the speaker. As I was walking he smacked my ass.

"I couldn't resist, it was right there," he said smiling. I give him a nasty look and kept on walking. I took his phone off the plug and put my on and and my favorite song came on. "Mi Gente" came on and I started twerking a little bit. He came behind me and I was twerking on him. I felt him getting hard and I kept on going. Then I stopped and walked away.

"I hate when you do that," he said following me.

"Do what?" I asked looking at him.

"Get me hard and stop," he said walking towards me. I was leaning on my desk.

"Cause it leads to us having sex and it's too early for that," I said and he leaned into me. I looked in his eyes then down at his lips. He did the same and next thing I know we were making out. "1+1" by Beyoncé was on in the background. "Okay we should stop," I said pulling away.

"Yeah," he said looking at me. I knew he didn't want to stop but I had work to do.

"You should probably head home I'm almost done," I said looking at him.

"I will leave when you leave," he said and I smiled at him.