I Still Love You

Sabrina's POV:

It's been three weeks since Chris and I broke up. And I'm moving tomorrow. I'm leaving. Well, I guess this time it's for real for me and him. I really hope that he comes by and say goodbye. Or I will just call him. I called him and he didn't answer. I left a voicemail. "Hey, Chris I know that we're not together anymore, I just want to say goodbye and I'm leaving tomorrow. Um, I really love you, Chris. And I'm sorry once again," I said then I hung up.

Next Day:

Kylie came over. "Hey, are you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I said giving her fake smile.

"You good girl," she said looking at me.

"Mhm, yes I'm fine. It's just I was hoping Chris would come by," I said looking at her.

"It's fine, baby. He just doesn't realize what he missing out on," she said looking at me.

"Thank you," I said smiling at her. The drive to the airport was quiet. I didn't say much. And all I could think about is Chris. Thoughts came to my mind about the time we spent at the beach and it made me smiled.

"Okay, we're here, I can't believe you're leaving me," she said hugging me.

"I know, but you can always visit," I said smiling at her.

"Bye, sweetie, call me when you get there," she said looking at me.

"Okay, I will, love you," I said getting my suitcase. I walked to the door, turned around and wave to her.

Chris's POV:

I got up that morning and head in the shower. It's been three weeks since I haven't spoken to Sabrina and she's leaving today. She's been trying to call me but keep ignoring her calls. I get that she's trying to apologize, but what she did was wrong. I got out of the shower and head to my bed grabbed my phone. I saw a missed call from her. I listen to the voicemail. She was leaving today and she wants me to be there to say goodbye to her. I'm not going, she will be fine, right?

Sabrina's POV:

I went in the building got my tickets and went into the security line. The line was long as hell. I felt like the memories about Chris was just hunting me. My head was hurting, and then all of a sudden tears started flowing down my face. I wiped them off quickly, so no one could see it. Then the lady behind me said something. "Sweetheart are you okay," she said.

"Um yes I'm fine, thank you," I said turning to look at her.

"You look like you're hurt by something or someone," she said and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Is it that obvious," I said looking at her with tears coming down again.

"Here is a napkin sweetie," she said handing me a napkin.

"Thank you," I said taking it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked looking at me.

"No, I rather not," I said smiling at her.

"Well whoever he is, you better go look for him," she said. "I'm Nicole if you were wondering."

"My middle name is Nicole, and I'm Sabrina," I said looking at her with a smile. "Can I get a hug, cause I really need it right now."

"Sure sweetie," she said reaching out.

Chris's POV:

Ate breakfast and still couldn't get Sabrina out of my head. Try listening to music but that didn't help whatsoever. I got in my car and went on a drive through the city. The sex was great, she was great, and smart and gorgeous, and sensitive. I like that.

Sabrina's POV:

I got through the security line and head to the food court. I got my food. Headed to my boarding area. I couldn't eat. I put my head in my hands. "Why does love hurt so much? And why can't stop thinking about his dumbass," I said to myself.

"Wow, I feel hurt," a voice said. I lift my head up and saw his face.

"Oh my gosh, Chris, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Came to say goodbye and convince you to stay with me," he said. I looked at him for a second and just give him a big hug. Then I started crying.

"Chris, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I should've told you. I shouldn't have lied to about the whole thing. I know you probably hate me right now. And you're probably just coming here to be nice. I'm so sorry," I said through the crying.

"Babe, look at me," he said pulling my chain up to look at him. "It's fine and I shouldn't have pushed you away. Look I just want you to stay with me."

"I'm so so so so sorry," I said still crying. He chuckled at my messy face.

"I've never seen you cry like this before," he said smiling at me and I smiled back then give him another hug.

"I'm sorry," I whispered in his ear.

"I still love you," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I said still hugging him.