Fuck Me

Sabrina's POV:

We were walking on the beach and Chris pulled me close. "I love you, babe," he said and kiss me on the neck.

"I love you too babe," I said turning around looking at him.

"Good then you won't mind if I do this," he said kneeling down on one knee.

"Babe, what are you doing—."  Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said rolling over. He came in and walked over to me. "Good morning babe."

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" He asked leaning down to kiss me. I kissed back.

"I slept well how about you?" I asked sitting up.

"Good, I was wondering if you like to continue what we started last night," he said kissing me.

"Yeah, I don't mind," I said kissing him back. He kissed me back. "You just wake up a freak huh."

"Yep, especially when I'm around you," he said kissing my neck. "I love you, babe."

"Fuck me, babe," I moaned. He took his pants off and got in bed. "You have a condom babe."

"Yeah right here," he said putting it on. "Ready to fuck the mess outta you."

"Come on, fuck me," I said smiling at him. He got on top and put CJ in me. I gasp and I smiled to myself. He pounded me so hard. "YES BABY, HARDER. FASTER." Yes, I want him so badly right now. "YES DADDY, FUCK ME," I yelled piercing my nails in his back. I pulled him closer to me. "Mmmm, don't stop."

"I love you, baby," he said kissing me. I kissed back and smiled on his lips. He pounds me harder and I enjoy it so much. "You want me," he whispered in my ear.

"Mmmm, yes I want you," I said looking at him in the eyes. "You want me?"

"Yes I want you," he said pounding me.

"FFFUCK, oh my gosh Chris I'm about to cum," I said releasing on him and he kept on going. "YES YES YES, HARDER PLEASE BABE." He got off me and lie down on the bed and I sat on him.

"Take your shirt off," he said and I took it off. He put his hands right on my boobs and squeezed them. I started riding him. I put my hands on his chest and ride him. Then I got off him and laid on my side. He put my leg up and insert me. He thrust slowly then he went faster he put his hands on my clit and started rubbing it.

"FUCK," I screamed as I curled my toes. I released on him more.

"Damn Babe you're tight," he said thrusting into me. He hit my spot and I rolled my eyes in the back of my head. "I hit the spot didn't I."

"Mmmm, fffu- fffu- fuck," I said rolling my eyes in the back of my head. He groans. My legs were shaking so much. "Kiss me, Babe," I said and he leaned down and kissed me. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, oh, oh, oh." I yelled. "Oooooohhhhhmmmm." I hist. "Mmmmm, yes baby. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, I love you so much babe." We fuck for a few hours and fell asleep.