The Walk on the Beach

Chris's POV:

We got out the car and started walking on the beach. We were away from the city. Somewhere no one noticed me, where I can be free and just enjoy the moment without TMZ or any of the other noisy ass stalkers can find me. "What's on your mind?" Sabrina asked me as we were walking.

"Nothing really I have a clear mind right now and I'm just trying to enjoy the moment, that's all," I said looking down at her we walk. "I never noticed how short you are."

"Shut up," she said with a chuckle.

"What's on your mind?" I asked her.

"A lot of things, um I rather not talk about it," she said. Sabrina takes forever to trust people and that's one thing I don't like about her.

"You know you can trust me right," I said walking.

"Yeah, I know it's just you know me. I'm not the type of person to put my feelings out there for the universe to know about," she said.

"Okay, if we're gonna be a thing, we have to let each other know stuff," I said looking at her.

"I know that and I will but for now don't worry about me," she said and she let out a sneeze.

"Bless you," I said.

"Thank you," she said. We went back to silent but it was a good one. Sabrina is a very very quiet person. She says stuff that bothers her but other then that she's the quietest person you will ever meet. "Can I get on your back?" She asked stopping.

"Yeah sure," I said and bend over so she could get on. We walked for a while. We talked some more about stuff that was important. I messed with her like I use to.

"Can we get something to eat, I'm getting hungry," she said.

"Babe you always eating," I said jokingly.

"And where do think all this ass and boobs are coming from," she said getting off my back. She walked in front of me and I smacked her ass, and that shit bounced right back. She hit me back hard and then I gave her a dirty look and she started running.

"Oh, don't run now, you gon get it when I catch up to you," I yelled as I chased after her. I caught up to her and picked her up and started tickling her. Then I kissed her so hard and she kissed back. I put her down and smacked her ass again. I leaned down near her ear and whispered. "You gon respect your daddy little girl."

"I'm sorry daddy," she whispered back. We had lunch and dropped her off.