Alive

Sabrina's POV:

My body was hurting so much. What happened? "God please tell me she's okay, I can't imagine life without her. She's my world. What I did to her was bad and I wish I could take it back. God just please let her live." I heard Chris saying. "I love her so much." He kissed my hand. I twitched my finger. "Babe?!" He got up and hugged me.

"Shit, Chris that hurts," I said and my voice was gone.

"I'm sorry," he said getting up. "I'm so sorry for what I did."

"Chris stop. It was an accident, you didn't do anything. It's was my fault," I said in a whisper. Kylie walked in.

"OH MY GOSH, Sabrina are you okay," she said looking at me. "I thought you were in Chicago  until Chris called me last telling me you were still here."

"I'm sorry," I said looking at her.

"No, sweetie don't be," she said and the doctor walked in.

"Hi, Mr. Brown and Ms. Wilson. You just have few swollen parts. It will be healed in a few days and your right leg is in a cast right now and stays in a cast for a few weeks," he said looking at me. "And you will need a close watch."

"I'm sorry but I'm not a child, I can watch myself," I said trying to sound loud.

"I will watch her," both Kylie and Chris said at the same time.

"I will watch her, I will just cancel my trip with Sean and watch my best friend," Kylie said.

"Or you can go on your trip and me and my girl can have some time with each other," Chris said to me.

"Well I will let you guy figure that out I will be right back," the doctor said.

"Why don't we let Sabrina make the decision," Kylie said. I looked at both of them. Well, I don't want Kylie to cancel her trip with Sean and I don't want to be away from Chris.

"Um, Chris. I will stay with Chris. Kylie, I don't want you to miss your trip," I said to her.

"You sure sweetie," she said smiling at me.

"Go ahead, I will be fine with him," I looking at her.

"Okay, Love you," She said leaning down to hug me. She got up and looked at Chris. "You hurt her, I will kill you myself."

"KYLIE, LEAVE," I yelled through my hoarse voice. She left the room. And I looked at Chris, he was sitting down looking so worried. "Chris."

He looked at me and smiled. "Hey, babe."

"You okay?" I asked smiling at him.

"Yeah, just a little worry," he said looking at me.

"Why?" I asked looking at him.

"It's just, I thought I was losing you," he said looking at me.

"But I'm here now," I said then he looked at me. "Look at me, Chris." He looked and started to tear up. "Babe, stop crying. Don't cry."

"I'm sorry, Sabrina. I'm so so so so sorry," he said crying.

"It's fine Chris. Look at me and stop crying," I said pulling him down. He hugged me, I was hurting but he needed this hug. "I love you so much, babe."

"I'm sorry. I love you too," he said looking at me. I kissed him on the cheek. He leaned down to me and kissed me on the lips. "I love you." The doctor came in the room.

"See you guys have made your decision," he said looking at us. "Well, this is the medicine you will be taking. Take one at night and one in the morning. And this one take it in the afternoon. It will help with the swollen. Make an appointment with me for next week, maybe Thursday. It was nice treating you, Ms. Wilson. You guys can leave. The nurse will be in to help you leave."

"Thank you," Chris said looking at him. He reached his hands out to shake his hand. They shook hands and the doctor left.