First Time

Maybe someday we will be two people meeting again for the first time— unknown

Sabrina's POV:

I woke up that morning and took my shower. I looked through my closet for something to wear for work and I found a white top with black slacks.

 I looked through my closet for something to wear for work and I found a white top with black slacks

Did my hair and head out. I got to the studio and got to work right away.

Chris's POV:

I got in my car and head to the studio. I got there and sat in the car for while looked at myself in the mirror and got out off the car. I walked to the door my heart beating and I knocked. "Hold on we're coming," I heard her voice and another girl opened the door.

"Um hi can I help you?" The girl asked.

"Um yes I'm here to see Sabrina Wilson," I said looking at her.

"Oh yes come on in," she said waving me in. "She's in a section right now. She will be done in a few minutes."

"Okay, I will just sit here," I said sitting down. Sat down and took my phone out and played on it. Then I heard her voice.

"Okay I will have the photos ready by next week and you did awesome. I'm sure you will get that modeling job," she said and I looked up at her. She walked over to me and smiled. "Hey Chris just follow me to my office," she said walking to her office.

"Hey Sabrina I'm gonna head out to lunch, do you want anything," the girl asked smiling.

"No, actually you can go head and have the rest of the day off," Sabrina said.

"Really?!" The girl said with excitement.

"Yeah say hi to Jaxon for me," she said looking at her.

"Okay have a nice day," the girl said walking out. Sabrina looked at me and smiled.

"Wow this is a nice studio," I said and she smiled at me.

"Thanks I worked my butt of to get it," she said focusing on her computer. I looked at her as she was focus. Damn she was beautiful and sexy. "What are you looking at," she said snapping me out off my thoughts.

"Looking at you. Who else?" I asked smiling at her and she smiled back. She got up and went to the printer. She got back and face her back to me and her ass was huge. She put the picture on the glass wall.

"So what do you want Chris?" She asked still not facing me.

"I came to talk to you," I said looking at her ass.

"Talk about what," she said drawing on the wall.

"Us," I said getting up. I walked over and place my hand in her waist. She jumped from my hands. "Sabrina I want you back," I whispered in her ear.

Sabrina's POV:

I felt his hands on my waist and chills went down my spine. "Sabrina I want you back," he whispered in my ear.