The Club

Sabrina's POV:

Kylie and I found the perfect dress for the club tonight.

I'm a little nervous because I'm meeting Chris's friends

I'm a little nervous because I'm meeting Chris's friends. I've met them before but we never really talk like that because I busy with work and they were doing their thing. So I'm meeting them again and help me.

I got home and got ready. Did my makeup, straighten my hair and got dress. I feel the butterflies in my stomach. "Okay Sabrina chill, just relax and have fun tonight," I said to myself in the mirror.

I got in my car. Yes I got lambo. I got it for my birthday and it was one of the best present I've ever gotten for myself.

I got in the car and turn the music up and drove off

I got in the car and turn the music up and drove off. I got to the club and got out. "I will take that ma'am,"  the villa man said and I threw the keys to him.

"Thank you," I said walking to the door. "I'm here with Chris Brown.

"Okay, can I see your card to make sure your an adult," the door man said.

"Do I look that young," I said looking through my wallet. "Here."

"Thank you, you can go in," he said.

Chris's POV:

I was sitting up in the balcony when I saw Sabrina. Damn she was beautiful. I walked down looking at her. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and took her hand. "You look beautiful," I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you, you look handsome yourself," she said smiling at me. I took her upstairs with me.

"Okay, baby I want to meet my friends and I know you met them before but it's been I long time," I said looking at her. She looked at me and smiled and shook her head okay. We walked over to the table.

She was behind me the whole time. "So Trey, I want you to meet my baby," I said looking at Sabrina.

"Hi, I'm Sabrina, nice to me you," she said putting her hand out for him to shake.

"Sorry lil mama we don't shake hands, we hug," he said hugging her. "I've met you before. Didn't you and Chris use to date and then you broke up."

"Yeah, but we're back together again," she said smiling at me.

"And this is the wise one August," I said looking at her.

"Hi, I'm Sabrina," she said smiling at him. He hugged her. We talked a little bit. Then Nicki came in and started hugging everyone.

"Hey y'all. What y'all doing, and you must be Sabrina," Nicki said looking at Sabrina.

"Yes, I am. And I'm so happy I'm meeting you," she said smiling at Nicki.

"Wait, hold up, you ain't happy to meet us," August said jokingly.

"No, it's not like that. It's just she's better," Sabrina said jokingly.

"Wow, I see how it is," he said back.

"Come on girl, let's go talk," Nicki said to Sabrina.

Sabrina POV:

I walk with Nicki to her area of the club. "So I heard you and Chris got back together," she said smiling.

"Yeah, we did," I said smiling at her.

"Why though, he's such a player though," she said looking at me.

"I know but I believe he have change and also I miss him," I said sipping my drink.

"Girl this my song, come let's go dance," she said pulling me to the floor. We both dance all night and I got tired and started looking for Chris.

"You looking for Chris," August said to me.

"Yeah where is he," I said looking around the club.

"He's at the bar and he's drunk," he said looking at me.

"Okay, thanks," I said walking at the bar. I looked at him and smiled and walked over at him. "Baby come on let's go home."

"I don't want to go, let's have fun," he said smiling at me.

"Baby you're drunk let's go," I said putting his arm around my neck. We walk through the club and got in my car.

"Let's have sex tonight," he said and kissing me on my arm. "You look so sexy tonight, I wanna fuck you right now."

"Really, we can do that later okay, let's just take you home and also I have work tomorrow and we can do it on the weekend okay," I said stopping at the light.

"You're so beautiful," he started singing. "I want to fuck you. We can go all night baby." He started singing.

"What song is that?" I asked driving.

"It's not a song, I'm making it up," he said smiling at me. I smile at him. We got him home. And got him settled. I was about to leave. "Baby can you stay until I fall asleep?" He asked.

"Okay," I said walking over to his bed. I got in and a few minutes later he fell asleep. I looked at him and he was sleep. I kissed him on the forehead and left.