The Drop Off

Kiss her on the cheek and drop off. Knowing I will see her later -LN During

Sabrina's POV:

We got in the car and started talking. "So are you doing anything tonight," he asked me while driving.

"No, why?" I asked looking him.

"I want you to come to a club that I'm invited to," he said smiling at me.

"Okay, I will be there. What time?" I asked looking at his hands. It crawled up my thighs. I let it happened. He put his hands in the middle of my legs and started rubbing my clit through my panties.

"How about eight?" He asked smiling at me.

"Okay. Fuck Chris," I moaned.

"You like that baby," he whispered in my ear.

"Oh my gosh Chris. Faster," I moaning. He put his hand in my panties and started rubbing my clit again. He reached over and kissed me on the neck. Then he put two finger inside of me and started pumping in and out of me. "Shit, fuck. Damn baby faster," I said as the breathing sped up and my nails started digging into my seat.

He kissed me on the neck. I released on his fingers. He pulled out and licked it clean. "Damn baby you taste good," he said smiling at me.

"I hate you. But I love you still," I said settling my breathing. I looked him the eyes. He kissed me on my lips.

"I love you too baby. Come on go to work. Make sure you're there on time," he said looking at me in the eyes.

"I will promise," I said getting out the car. "Don't look at my butt while I'm walking." I started walking and then I turn around looking at him. "Stop."

"It's kinda hard not to," he yelled smiling at me. "Bye , Love you."